K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep looks good and see the Adelaide seminar even gets a mention on the upcoming events page just in case we were wondering if it was ever going to happen :laugh: .

ETA. Where else did I head first but to check out what the new tug toys you were mentioning were - naughty of me, well maybe the midget can get one for her birthday next month :mad .

Edited by ness

K9: Thanks Guys, have a good read, I am sure you will get a lot out if it, and tehre is more to come... lol

You'll have to change your username Steve!

*attempts to refrain from pulling out credit card* :laugh:

ETA: Damn you beat me!

Edited by huski

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love the mug shot on the front page :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice site, looks good, easy to navigate, lots of info, already subscribed to your newletter and saved into my favourites :laugh::thumbsup:

Drive satisfaction achieved :laugh:

K9: Thanks BC, good point, subscribe to that E Newsletter, that will be ourt only mailing list contacts, plus we will be doing a newsletter, good info coming.

(just checked, 350 people signed up in last 14 mins!)

Evolving wrote: Did you go straight for the under $20 area ness or are you sights set higher than that?

LOL nah I clicked straight on the tug toys link - am eyeing off the pocket tug :laugh: . But will restrain myself from making any purchases in the next 24 hours - after that hmmm will see :thumbsup: .

K9: Thanks Guys, have a good read....

What once I have finished shopping :laugh: .

K9: Go for it, 20% off everything lol, gee that hurts, but it for a good cause, limited time only!

Whoohoo! How long for? I'm making my list now :thumbsup:

Hey Ness, you did read that there are bulk discounts right? :laugh:

K9: Go for it, 20% off everything lol, gee that hurts, but it is for a good cause, limited time only!
Whoohoo! How long for? I'm making my list now :laugh:

K9: Equipment Junkie lol, how long for? until we go broke! Seriously depends on stock, I would say about a week, no less though and YES if we have to back order anything you will still get it at the discounted price.

Once we have sales numbers and discount is over, we will be trying to roll back prices as low as we can, but on the Packs, Bulk Buys etc, you will always save even more.