Not Very Happy

beladoza

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bela

I would keep any correspondence off the forums, you may find you might be using it later in court.

ETA: I wouldn't get into any email battles with them. Keep it polite

I'm sure Dogs NSW will be thrilled to receive copies of any abusive emails you receive from one of their registered breeders. :eek:

Just wanted to add, that obviously the party/parties involved are reading this, maybe they should, maybe they shouldn't but at the end of the day the ones who can sleep at night are the ones that have done the right things.

A who can blame who, or a mud throwing match can start but we have two litters affected from two different breeds, maybe even more (i do hope not). Whose fault is it? Don't think we will get a straight answer about it. I would like to say here so all can see that if I receive a refund I will let you all know. As I am sure beladoza would come here and say they paid the vet bills, if that happens.

P.S I am sleeping well thanks for asking.

Hi they decided to pay half of Luckys vet bill, which and the end of the day wasnt or isnt about money its about being resposable it means not to sell dogs for friends when you havnt even seen the dog leting them send a dog for you let this be a leson to all

Shocking that they knowingly shipped pups with Parvo :thumbsup: The repercussions of this are great and wide on the poor pups, their devastated new families and their properties for years to come and I so hope they get reported :o So irresponsible it defies belief and obviously shonky operators at best. :rofl:

Beladoza - best wishes for a full recovery for your little girl and the least you should expect is full compensation for the vet bill, not just half :rofl: , let alone compensation (i.e. full refund) for the stress and angst that they have put you and your family and poor pup thru. :eek:

Hi everybody we would like to thank every single one of you for your support thouht is alldeal its been amazing there are a few on here that are right on the ball credit to all of you to DOL for leting us be heard great site and last but not least nsw french bulldog club :laugh: ps Lucky and roxy are doing fine

Edited by beladoza

I can't believe that people actually have the balls to pull this kind of stunt when they obviously know this forum exisits and that they would end up with a very bad rep...bad for business don't you think!!

I am so sorry the both of you have had this horrible drama and stress at a time that should be so exciting and wonderful!! Hope all the effected puppies pull through and have wonderful lives in their new homes!!