Not Very Happy

beladoza

I sound of been concerned when they did not want a bank chq, "affects centrelink and child support"

I would dob them in for that aswell

So if you add up the Frenchies and Bulldogs that 26 puppies x $2000 = $52,000

I would too, doesn't centrelink have a fraud line? You probably don't need to give them very much information to cause an investigation.

These people knew before Monday, didn't they Didles? Or at the very least BY Monday. What a disgrace not to call the people who they'd sent puppies to straight away! That's surely what I would be doing.

I'd be doing everything I could to ensure they don't get away with it. :o

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is someone on DOL in the Dane thread who has one of her puppies, it is going in for surgery next week to fix her eyes.

The puppy is also deaf.

yes we bought 2 frenches off them the first one which came first about 2 weeks ago i noticed was scraching her ears so took to my vet and she had an infection all fixed why isnt there vet picking these things up thats shocking thanks SwaY

There is someone on DOL in the Dane thread who has one of her puppies, it is going in for surgery next week to fix her eyes.

The puppy is also deaf.

yes we bought 2 frenches off them the first one which came first about 2 weeks ago i noticed was scraching her ears so took to my vet and she had an infection all fixed why isnt there vet picking these things up thats shocking thanks SwaY

My guess is that the pups haven't seen a vet.

No I agree with that 100% poodlefan, I know I coped some flack in the breeders community for "hassling" the idoits (can not call them breeders now) I know for a fact that they knew that morning that things weren't right as he rang me at 10am to say don't come down so they would of known about this in the morning before putting them on the flight. I hope things go well for Lucky, and that beladoza comes and lets us know. I have spoken to the so called vet as well this morning about this (thank god for my stupid collection of phone numbers) he did not know anything about frenchies, when I told him that they said I could pick up yesterday he said he told them to wait until the weekend, they did pull through but I still was not going to do it.

should read they knew Friday morning.

Edited by Didles

:vomit: I hope your puppy will pull through for you all.

I can't believe a "breeder :o " would knowingly ship an animal from their premises with a current outbreak of Parvo :vomit: Thats go beyond belief :o .

There are so many dishonest people out there, even people who are "professionals" (I'll use that term loosely) who's livelyhood depends on their clients being happy with the "product", who will rip you off without thinking twice about it. All I can say is Karma will come back to bite them.....big time.

I hope you can get a satisfactory outcome Beladoza, with minimal cost and stress to you.

Hopefully the breeder concerned will have an attack of conscience and do the "right" thing for their dogs and their purchasers. And Yes, I do think that unless they have a very good reason for their lack of communication between yourselves and others here that have been "touched" they should have their membership priviledges on DOL revoked.

Please let us know how it goes for you, and you puppy.

They have had several litters this year aswell

List of their litters registered (They are registered months later)

Bulldog

28.11.08 3m 3f

6.3.08 1m 2f

25.6.09 2f

12.7.09 5m 2f

11.6.09 1m 1f

11.6.09 1f

Frenchie

8.5.0.09 5f

Dane

30.5.09 4m 6f

Firstly Diddles I just want to say I do hope your baby pulls through OK. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sway there was one of these Danes entered here at a show last year but I don't think they turned up. I don't know the owners. New exhitors I think.

even registered breeders can be puppy farmers.

:o

Yes they can

Frenchies were sold for a min of $2000-$3000 each

Bulldogs the same

They advertise on petlink alot.

This is the type of thing that gives ethical registered breeders a BAD name. Sadly anyone can set them up as a reg breeder. Does not mean they are a good breeder. Word of mouth is normally a good way to go in finding a good breeder. This sort of thing makes me so angry when they are only in it for the money. :vomit:

This is the type of thing that gives ethical registered breeders a BAD name. Sadly anyone can set them up as a reg breeder. Does not mean they are a good breeder. Word of mouth is normally a good way to go in finding a good breeder. This sort of thing makes me so angry when they are only in it for the money. :vomit:

Only angry Riesenhaft.. makes me want to grab some fellow CC members, some pitchforks and torches and storm down there. :vomit:

The CCs will only act if members pressure them too. I'm pleased to say that my CC is acting more and more to stamp out the dodgy members... bring it on! :o

It was not me that has the sick pup I pulled out of mine on Monday, it is beladoza.

I have spoken with the CC and they said a group complaint would be better, so if you want to I am willing to put up the fee, I feel that they should be punished for what they have done. I was told that they are financial members not sure what that meant and not only that but there has been a few other calls as she asked if I phoned yesterday.

I hate to think how many other people are out there with sick babies.

It was not me that has the sick pup I pulled out of mine on Monday, it is beladoza.

I have spoken with the CC and they said a group complaint would be better, so if you want to I am willing to put up the fee, I feel that they should be punished for what they have done. I was told that they are financial members not sure what that meant and not only that but there has been a few other calls as she asked if I phoned yesterday.

I hate to think how many other people are out there with sick babies.

Thats great news Didles yes ill go halfs in that email your details because i was going to pay 50.00 but if we can do it as a group that better for everybody less papper work

beladoza- did you say you alreadyhave a puppy from the same breeders?

if they have parvo in their kennels I would be concerned for this little one as well :o

Hey Pers - puppy has already been to the vet with suspected parvo.

Off with you for more coffee :vomit:

Best wishes to you both, beladoza (and your pup) and didles, and I really hope you both get to find out what buying a wonderful pup from an ethical, registered breeder is really all about :vomit:

beladoza- did you say you already have a puppy from the same breeders?

if they have parvo in their kennels I would be concerned for this little one as well :o

i no keeping close eye on her its going to be a tuff 7 days shes in isolation at the moment

The puppy is also deaf.

I read the same as Pers, Beladoza do you have 2 pups from the breeder? If so did the one you had already come in contact with the new one when it arrived?

How is the little parvo pup doing?

It would be a horribly stressful time for you

The puppy is also deaf.

I read the same as Pers, Beladoza do you have 2 pups from the breeder? If so did the one you had already come in contact with the new one when it arrived?

How is the little parvo pup doing?

It would be a horribly stressful time for you

i drop in to see little lucky this morning and she seemed to show strong signs as for roxy it is a waiting game thats not a good feeling but have confordans in DR DAVID GUEST of cranbourne so all i can do now is pray still dont no how im going to get my pedagree pappers if lucky does survives :o

even registered breeders can be puppy farmers.

:o

Yes they can

Frenchies were sold for a min of $2000-$3000 each

Bulldogs the same

They advertise on petlink alot.

My goodness! I certainly hope someone has reported them to Centrelink. It sure will affect their payments. Sheesh, wish I earned that much a year plus a pension