Not Very Happy

beladoza

Hi everybody im after some advice on the laws in nsw as we have had a puppy sent down its arrive with no papper work friday afternoon when i pick the pup up out of the crate it felt like jelly on Saturday afternoon the puppy has showing signs of sickens (coincident dribble like from eyes and mouth)Sunday night she started to vomit and blood in wee took her my vet and yes she has got parvovirus she is currently on the drip :laugh: no credit to this breeder they should be exsposed

Edited by beladoza

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately contact the breeder - the pup would have contracted parvo while with the breeder so the whole litter could be affected (particularly given it was showing signs of illness within 24 hours of arriving - it take 5 to 7 days for symptoms to show once contracted).

Also agree with contacting the transport company as this puts other puppies at risk ...

Fingers crossed that your little one pulls through. Parvo is a very nasty disease ;)

I hope your puppy is ok parvo is a horrible virus

have you contacted the breeder

how old is your pup and what breed

Hi thanks very much i spoke to the breeder sunday to inform them and they were going to chat between them selfs by monday all phones are on answer machine and all there ads on dogsonline have gone im so worried i have named her lucky in sum hope shes a french bulldog at i think eight and half weeks

I hope your puppy is ok parvo is a horrible virus

have you contacted the breeder

how old is your pup and what breed

Hi thanks very much i spoke to the breeder sunday to inform them and they were going to chat between them selfs by monday all phones are on answer machine and all there ads on dogsonline have gone im so worried i have named her lucky in sum hope shes a french bulldog at i think eight and half weeks

Did you get any sort of health guarantee with the pup Beladoza? I hope she pulls through.

Wow - French Bulldog, so it must have cost you a fair bit with travel as well & now a huge vet bill - just what you didn't need. :welcome:

Prayers for your little pup that she is a fighter & pulls through. I had a dog with parvo once - it's a horrible scary thing isn't it? Big hugs for you too as you must be so worried about her. ;)

have sent you a message ;)

This sounds a bit familar to me.

yes thats THEM they sent 4 british bulldogs on my flight as well so i have taken advice and have rang through to toll air express im so sorry so what are you going to do?

have sent you a message ;)

This sounds a bit familar to me.

yes thats THEM they sent 4 british bulldogs on my flight as well so i have taken advice and have rang through to toll air express im so sorry so what are you going to do?

I would start to CC Dogs NSW into all future correspondence with the breeder. I think the best method of getting some action would be to contact Vic Consumer affairs.

I suggest you make all future correspondence with the breeder in writing (email is fine) and make notes of dates of any phone calls so far.

I think a nice letter of demand on a solicitor's letterhead demanding the refund of all monies spent would be a good start.

Simply not good enough on the breeders part. Shipping pups from a kennel with a known parvo affected pup is reprehensible conduct IMO.

Edited by poodlefan