Not Very Happy

beladoza

Hi everybody im after some advice on the laws in nsw as we have had a puppy sent down its arrive with no papper work friday afternoon when i pick the pup up out of the crate it felt like jelly on Saturday afternoon the puppy has showing signs of sickens (coincident dribble like from eyes and mouth)Sunday night she started to vomit and blood in wee took her my vet and yes she has got parvovirus she is currently on the drip :o no credit to this breeder they should be exsposed

Beladoza - could you please email me privately for an update. Cheers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody im after some advice on the laws in nsw as we have had a puppy sent down its arrive with no papper work friday afternoon when i pick the pup up out of the crate it felt like jelly on Saturday afternoon the puppy has showing signs of sickens (coincident dribble like from eyes and mouth)Sunday night she started to vomit and blood in wee took her my vet and yes she has got parvovirus she is currently on the drip :o no credit to this breeder they should be exsposed

Beladoza - could you please email me privately for an update. Cheers

Good to see the NSW Breed Club becoming involved. :vomit:

have sent you a message ;)

This sounds a bit familar to me.

yes thats THEM they sent 4 british bulldogs on my flight as well so i have taken advice and have rang through to toll air express im so sorry so what are you going to do?

They were taken down from DOL so there must be others :)

I have been told that their partner also has a prefix, and they may pop up again under that one.

Yes i heard that too well im keeping my eyes open because they have more british bulldogs in about 9 weeks time so there going to try and sell them on petlink (ect )

so any of them around at that time in nsw make the phone call see if it sounds like them exspose them again :thumbsup: also would like to say at this stage Luky is ok at present i have picked her up tonight what a stong little girl i love you Luky :rasberry:

Edited by beladoza

WHAT, you are kidding right, I may be stalking these forums/sites to catch them out I do not care what comes to me they are messing with little puppies lives and risking them of all sorts if they do not sit back and accept that they arent good enough for breeding. Any insights into the other name please PM me. I am going to do anything to prevent something like this happening again.

You have got to be kidding me right, just opened up an email from these guys saying my pup is ready for pick up. I swear they are a joke. Not only that but putting pieces together they are signing of each email with a different name. Have emailed back telling them to check there messages look out for the next one may copy and paste here.

Hi everybody im after some advice on the laws in nsw as we have had a puppy sent down its arrive with no papper work friday afternoon when i pick the pup up out of the crate it felt like jelly on Saturday afternoon the puppy has showing signs of sickens (coincident dribble like from eyes and mouth)Sunday night she started to vomit and blood in wee took her my vet and yes she has got parvovirus she is currently on the drip :thumbsup: no credit to this breeder they should be exsposed

Hi so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

this is shocking :thumbsup:

the amount of puppies their breeding probably all becoming ill... we dont need this . those poor puppies,

and flying a sick puppy! GRRR as Gomer Pyle would say 'SHAME SHAME SHAME'!!!

that is so irresponsible !

hang in there X

Edited by Poppyx

I certainly hope those puppies are OK - and also the others that have been exposed. I am so sorry this has happened to you and your puppy, Beladoza - and a lucky escape for you, Didles.

I have had a run in with this woman over Danes - having bred and exhibited for 35 years, and managed to keep my guys and lines out of the hands of the puppy farmers, she managed to get her hands on a puppy bitch bred under our prefix from imported semen - the owners of the litter were inexperienced enough to fall for it, and it is the first time we had ever allowed one of our girls to be bred away from us. The puppy was sold on immediately at double the price interstate - we offered double the double price to get her back, but no go. Luckily, even though the interstate owner doesn't have a great reputation, arriving on their doorstep has proven her to be happy and healthy, and the conditions are actually very good.

Now I also have Frenchies, having retired from breeding Danes, and have been watching with horror the unfolding of this farmer, and the amount of litters bred. As she obviously deals in dogs as well, I think the suggestion of the ATO and Centrelink may just be the way to nail her, as I doubt the CC has much power to do it. Any other prefix should also be somehow made available - we could always play anagrams .....

Shall we all just hope that one day her current prefix catches up with her, and there is a slab in her future?

Just wondering if there was an update on Lucky and Roxy.

[/qu hi everyone Ive been a busy little chook this morning, Luky has had two feeds so far this morning last night she still had anti vomit in her so she had a little vomit in the morning but i mite have over feed her.they say to feed her 1 can156g of prescription diet by saring and two hundred mils water daily little diearair but starting to thicken her strength is slowly pick up Lucky is a very sad and confused little girl at the moment :)

Beldoza, I know this is heartbreaking for you at the moment and ofcourse the expense will be considerable, but i think your puppy is very, very lucky to have gone to you. If she had stayed with the so-called breeder its likely she would be either pts or have died - when its about the $$, the welfare of the animals concerned just becomes a financial decision. I honestly believe things happen for a reason, and she has come to you because you are her best chance. :)