Poodle National

Zug Zug

Does anyone know if there is a poodle national this year? And if so, where it is?

Someone mentioned there might be one in Melbourne, but I can't find any information about it.

Maybe they have these every year? I'd really love to go along and see some poodles in action and research breeders for my future dream puppy (sigh)

Here you go

Poodle Club of Victoria

Phone : Mrs Jeni Sach

P O Box 91, POOWONG 3988

0409 840 808 Mobile :

Email :

[email protected]

www.poodleclubofvictoria.com/

2010 EVENTS FOR THE POODLE CLUB OF VICTORIA:

•Championship Show on Saturday, 6 March at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

•Open Show and Members Competition on Sunday, 13 June at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

•Members Competition on Sunday, 22 August at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

Enjoy!!

Here you go

Poodle Club of Victoria

Phone : Mrs Jeni Sach

P O Box 91, POOWONG 3988

0409 840 808 Mobile :

Email :

[email protected]

www.poodleclubofvictoria.com/

2010 EVENTS FOR THE POODLE CLUB OF VICTORIA:

•Championship Show on Saturday, 6 March at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

•Open Show and Members Competition on Sunday, 13 June at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

•Members Competition on Sunday, 22 August at the Bulla Exhibition Centre

Enjoy!!

I would double-check this information! :( According to the Dogs Victoria website, this show is at KCC Park. (I certainly HOPE it is, as KCC Park is a lot closer to me now than Bulla).

Zug Zug, if it hapens to be Standards you're interested in, I know there will be a few at this show.

OK - just checked the Poodle Club website, which says the 6th March show IS at KCC park. We should have DOL nametags for such occasions :(

LOL I am trying to avoid buying a second dog so I am staying away from shows and DOL-yeah right that is working!

Poodle Nationals are held every TWO years and the next one will be 2011 and will be hosted by the Poodle Club of Vic. There is a page on their website giving info as it comes to hand.

As others have pointed out - some states hold Poodle Specialties - probably several times per year.

Edited by frufru

Can't get to the 6 March show (today) but the June show looks good to me. Might round the teenagers up and give us all a little holiday.

Yes it is standards that I am interested in. It's taking a while to bring the OH around to the idea of another dog. In the meantime, I'm doing some research.