Dealsdirect Mega Pet Sale.

Parkeyre

Just had a look at the site.... Has anyone ever used/tried the potty pad and if so. what was the result.... Any recommendations for the product anyone?

I'm waiting for the larger size to become available and then I'll be buying two.

I haven't heard anything about it, good or bad...but for the price, it's worth a try. :(:hug:

Just had a look at the site.... Has anyone ever used/tried the potty pad and if so. what was the result.... Any recommendations for the product anyone?

We have a similar potty pad by Puphead which is really expensive but has been well worth it. Our frenchie is inside when we're not home and she uses without any problems! I recommend them... I'm not sure however what you'd do if you had a boy dog.

We have a similar potty pad by Puphead which is really expensive but has been well worth it. Our frenchie is inside when we're not home and she uses without any problems! I recommend them... I'm not sure however what you'd do if you had a boy dog.

Thanks for the response Sammie82, I'm home most of the time and my iggy girl is housetrained, but occasionally I go to bed earlyish and so don't put her out for last wees later at night. Just thought this may be good for a standby loo for her as she will go on the carpet if necessary. Plus, I don't hear/feel her getting out of my bed (must be a heavy sleeper lol) so can't always let her out when she needs to go. I think I'll get one and give it a try.

Thanks again

ETA After reading the reviews I think I'll wait till the medium size is back in stock, just to be sure :laugh:

Edited by iggy mum

• 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the larger size to become available and then I'll be buying two.

I haven't heard anything about it, good or bad...but for the price, it's worth a try. :laugh::laugh:

I'm subscribed to the Ozstock.com.au newsletter and today for subscribers only they have the medium potty pad available for $28.98 + $9.98 postage. Great deal, I just bought one!

http://www.ozstock.com.au/954