"remembering Jeffrey"

bigfoot

Remembering Jeffrey

Gr Ch Jessbear What About Me

Next week it is 12months since we laid our dear sweet Jeffrey to rest.

Some people may say that the past 12 months has flown by, For me it has been a slow year.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of the beautiful dog that game and went from our lives so quickly.

Even though he was not here for a long time he certainly did make a massive impact on our breed.

To watch him move around the ring with such comand like a well oiled machine was something to behold,

to have the opportunity to have him on the other end of the lead looking up at me with such devotion was great.

I know that Jeffrey will be remembered by all that knew him and the funny things that he did.

He was so demanding and as always had to have my undivided attention.

Jeffrey will always be remembered as one of the greats in our breed and will be forever greatly missed by all here at "Jessbear"

post-33698-1267707291_thumb.jpg

post-33698-1267704775_thumb.jpg

He was a great one, I can't believe it's been a year already. You will always remember him and be thankful that you were able to share with so many (through showing) what a special dog he was.

Can't believe it's been that long already ;)

He will always be remembered for his endearing ways, he was such a character. I can say they were endearing because I was not the one on the end of the lead trying to stop him bouncing :o

:( to you and Chris, he will always be remembered by those who saw him performing in the ring and those lucky enough to know him personally :eek:

While I only got to see this beautiful dog when we travelled to SA for Specialties & Autumn Festival, I was lucky enough to meet him and talk to you both, he will always be in my mind - such a magnificant example of the breed and I can't help him coming to my mind when watching the breed in the ring. He was such a beautiful personality and a complete joy to watch in the ring (he had you wrapped around his little toe :crossfingers:). He was one of those dogs that touches you deeply, even from brief meetings - I can imagine the hold he had on your hearts. We feel for you and know that you miss him every day. What more can you say.

We never had the honour of meeting your special handsome boy in the flesh, but what an ambassador for a breathtaking breed when its done right. We did have the opportunity to see another upstanding newf of yours strut her stuff during a fleeting visit from WA and whilst we do know your pain we hope you can find some comfort in that that Jeffery will live on in your hearts forever. It was nice to meet you informally too

peace

Donna

Edited by Donna