Recommend Me A Dog Bed

shells

Angel and Tricky - my 2 miniature poodles need a new bed - 1 each.

What do people recommend? They arent mad chewers and their last beds are holding up ok its just that they were cheap and arent soft and comfy anymore (cheapy kmart beds)

I saw the reversible Fuzzyard ones and they looked ok.

I am happy to order online but it anyone can recomend somewhere in Canberra that would be great too :o

Angel and Tricky - my 2 miniature poodles need a new bed - 1 each.

What do people recommend? They arent mad chewers and their last beds are holding up ok its just that they were cheap and arent soft and comfy anymore (cheapy kmart beds)

I saw the reversible Fuzzyard ones and they looked ok.

I am happy to order online but it anyone can recomend somewhere in Canberra that would be great too :rofl:

I like Snooza bed products because they are very good quality and they fix them for you if they get worn out in time. They are not cheap though

I too vote for Snooza. They also support rescue by donating the beds that are returned when owners "upgrade". I have several recycled snooza beds here and the foster dogs LOVE them.

My tibbie girls love really soft pillows....as used for humans. With changes of pillow case every few days. And left out in the sun & air to freshen.

They either curl up on them....or drape themselves across...or lie along them. They have a soft pillow in each of the rooms, they snooze in, during the day.

Their soft crates, in the bedroom, for sleeping at night...also have a pillow inside them.