Tumbarumba March 20th And 21st

Rebanne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good day today, Leah got Intermediate In Group with my 7 year old son handling her, he was very excited, he came out the ring with a huge grin on his face :sleep:

yes that was fantastic, plus the young boy with the borzoi, he did a good job too.

As did Poodlefan with Fern, running around for the aspiring judges and then in the run off for BOB for me. It was great to meet a few Doler's, even the lurkers :coffee:

Had a good day today, Leah got Intermediate In Group with my 7 year old son handling her, he was very excited, he came out the ring with a huge grin on his face ;)

yes that was fantastic, plus the young boy with the borzoi, he did a good job too.

As did Poodlefan with Fern, running around for the aspiring judges and then in the run off for BOB for me. It was great to meet a few Doler's, even the lurkers :o

I didn't realise that was you Rebanne. It was nice to meet you in person (even though I didnt realise till now :sleep: )

PF had a great handling day, getting BOB with a Havanese, RUBOB with a Borzoi and BOB with a greyhound! :coffee:

I'm allowed to post Diva's brag :(

Her girl, Shikata Miss Katerinka was 7 points away from her title. She took out Bitch challenge, getting 7 points and TITLING, then got BOB, and then went on to win BEST IN GROUP :mad :D :D :)

Congratulations Diva!!

woohoo! woohoo! Woohoo! So glad to hear this ;) Great news for a very beautiful girl :(

I'm allowed to post Diva's brag :)

Her girl, Shikata Miss Katerinka was 7 points away from her title. She took out Bitch challenge, getting 7 points and TITLING, then got BOB, and then went on to win BEST IN GROUP :D :) ;) :(

Congratulations Diva!!

and what beautiful girls Diva has :love:

:( :D :drink::mad:clap::cheers::cheer::champagne:

Had a good day today, Leah got Intermediate In Group with my 7 year old son handling her, he was very excited, he came out the ring with a huge grin on his face :laugh:

Congrats Tibbiemaz71's son :laugh:. I was watching his face when he was awarded class in group - it is so wonderful to see awe and joy on a childs face :laugh: .

I liked that the judge gave the junior handlers a good go - I think two of the three got classes in group! (the other was the crested in baby of group). Wasnt the boy with the Borzoi great - very serious but did a fantastic job. Apparently it was his first show! :laugh:

Thanks BittyMooPeeb, he did have a grin on his face like this didn't he :laugh: !! :laugh: She was a lovely judge, I saw the other boy getting Baby In Group with the Crested and the boy handling the Borzoi did great to :laugh:

Next year we plan on doing the both days and staying the night, the accommodation is very cheap!

Thanks BittyMooPeeb, he did have a grin on his face like this didn't he :( !! :rolleyes: She was a lovely judge, I saw the other boy getting Baby In Group with the Crested and the boy handling the Borzoi did great to ;)

Next year we plan on doing the both days and staying the night, the accommodation is very cheap!

I am thinking I should make it the whole weekend too, very enjoyable. Might have to book my cabin now :o

Just back home from Day 2.

Howie had no luck either day.. that's showing. ;) I got to cheer for lots of folks though. :(

Diva has ANOTHER big brag. :rolleyes: :mad

And if you want cabins people, book them NOW!!!

Fantastic weekend. Great showground, couldn't get much closer to the accommodation unless I went through the creek rather than over the bridge. Met some DOLers for the first time and had renewed acquaintances with others. I was robbed for BOB in Pulis though. :o

Tumbarumba Rotary stepped up (bless them) and provided some catering to hungry showies today. Highly recommend the pizzas in town and will be back next year with bells on. If they keep the double, I think they're onto a good thing. Its a really pleasant social weekend.

I'll be back next year too - nice grounds, well run show, and great, convenient, dog friendly accomodation.

I was fortunate enough to get best in hound group both days with one of my girls, which was a real buzz :rolleyes: :o .

And got to handle a mop on legs lovely Puli on Saturday :(

CONGRATULATIONS Diva on the double group win.

Hope you are enjoying some well deserved bubbles right now!!!! :rolleyes: :o:( Does anyone know who took out ?BIS today?

Diva and Poodlefan Thanks for handling the mop ;) you both did a great job. It was lovely to meet other DOLers.

I second booking accommodation now as people are already getting in early.

It was a really nice double weekend, makes the heavy preparation of mops (and whippets) so worthwhile :mad

Just back home from Day 2.

Howie had no luck either day.. that's showing. :eek: I got to cheer for lots of folks though. :o

Bummer. Watching Howie have a great time on the Sat, I'm not sure he cared though :D .

I am still going 'awwwww' at Magic and Howie's 'reunion'. It was the most affectionate Magic has been to another dog in such a short space of time. That evening at your place when Magic learned how to avoid the Whippet Shoulder Roll, lost half his headfall, and discovered that if he is on the sofa he is as tall as Howie, must be one of his bestest puppyhood memories :coffee::eek: