Ellz' ...what Not To Wear!

ellz

AND, another tip for those with foot/leg problems.....take more than one pair of shoes.

I've found that changing shoes at least once during the day helps considerably.

haha I did that once and forgot my show shoes !! Never again ! I wear my show clothes to the show!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the solid coloured ones are lovely. They are pretty cheap plus free postage. I'll buy a couple to see what they're like.

just remember they are pretty small sizing... i bought one and there is no way i will fit in it until i lose a little more weight :(

Putting one of our dogs back in the trailer, my skirt ripped... No one seemed to tell me though! :laugh::(

It was when mum said to me that it was ripped when I noticed. That skirt took a trip to the bin..

Do you all think these kinds of jacket would look nice for showing or to busy? Worn with dark pants/skirt

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Handmade-Chinese-Si...=item3a40d0220a

:) :) :)

That would be perfect for me!

Nobody else in Tas buy one! :rofl:

Shaar - What size do you need - I have one in my wardrobe - worn once! The Asian sizes are NOT European sizes.. Actually I have a few....I "out grew them"

I remember the days when I wore Doc Marten Boots into the ring! And it's not like I show big dogs.. I have toys!!

Have you girls with the 'sore feet after a weekend of showing' problems tried the skechers shoes?

They are basically runners, just more subtler... SUPER comfy (well atleast I find them, and I'm on the bigger side, and can no longer stand how pretty little ballet flats feel after a day of running around the show ring!) AND they come in any shape and colour (and some with that extra bling!)

Shaar - What size do you need - I have one in my wardrobe - worn once! The Asian sizes are NOT European sizes.. Actually I have a few....I "out grew them"

I take about a size 12 top, depending on brand :)

If yours is close to that I'd happily buy it off you ;)

I have spent the past hour browsing asian tops on e-bay :laugh:

Have you girls with the 'sore feet after a weekend of showing' problems tried the skechers shoes?

Yes Skechers do look great, but don't have anywhere enough support for me.

Also remember in Victoria, we have an indoor pavillion and the floor is CONCRETE, we are NOT running on grass when the show is held inside.

Yes Skechers do look great, but don't have anywhere enough support for me.

Also remember in Victoria, we have an indoor pavillion and the floor is CONCRETE, we are NOT running on grass when the show is held inside.

I just got a pair of super comfy shoes that are black and are like runners but more fancy if you know what I mean, have good support as I'm flat footed. I got them from Betts in Blacktown for $100.00

Do you all think these kinds of jacket would look nice for showing or to busy? Worn with dark pants/skirt

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Handmade-Chinese-Si...=item3a40d0220a

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would be perfect for me!

Nobody else in Tas buy one! :eek:

Sorry lovey, beat you to it ages ago. I have a red one which I am still summing up the courage to wear because it is VERY VERY VERY bright!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I also have another "oriental" type jacket that I wore yesterday. Mr Ellz called me a Kungfu Fighter. It's pink cotton brocade with a small chinese style stand up collar and the front is done up with toggles.

post-864-1271037452_thumb.jpg[

This is a definite example of what NOT to wear! Mr Ellz and I were staying in a motel on Saturday night and I was asking him what he thought I should wear to the show yesterday.

He went a tad quiet and then said, I can tell you what NOT to wear. And I walked right into it...."what?" says Ellz.

"THIS!!!" says Mr Ellz!!

post-864-1271038049_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

And people wonder why I don't take him anywhere! :laugh:

I wanted to share that the outfits worn by the group/BIS winners at the Sydney Royal were LOVELY! I suggest that anyone wanting ideas to check out those photos because it really DOES matter what you wear in the ring. Dress for Success! :laugh:

eta: http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...3386&st=135

Edited by mersonmalinois