Ellz' ...what Not To Wear!

ellz

Will have a hunt around... I have a very old photo of me at my first Royal Show (circa 1991) wearing a tartan kilt and white shirt ;) May I just say that I was only just 15 and was told to wear it by my dog's breeder and I was too in awe (petrified :coffee:) of her to say no! :wave:

Then again, maybe it's best left buried.... :o

OMG When I was about 12 I used to wear either a red or blue tartan kilt and a white shirt when I showed for a friend of my mums! :wave:

Used to wear it in Junior Handlers comps too!

I hope there are no photos :sleep:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ST, you should post that photo of the judge at the Western Classic wearing sheer leggings and a top that only just covered her butt.. LOL

It didnt cover when she bent over :coffee:

Yes i do have a classic photo of that, but I don't think i should post it... lets just say it wasnt the most flattering outfit...

*cough*skunkhair*cough*sheer seethrough tights*cough*

Hey ST, you should post that photo of the judge at the Western Classic wearing sheer leggings and a top that only just covered her butt.. LOL

It didnt cover when she bent over :laugh:

Yes i do have a classic photo of that, but I don't think i should post it... lets just say it wasnt the most flattering outfit...

*cough*skunkhair*cough*sheer seethrough tights*cough*

:laugh:

(cept I dont know what 'skunkhair' means :laugh: )

Can any of the more well endowed ladies out there suggest a good support bra to stop the bounce? :love:

There was something on this just recently - I hadnt heard of the brand but a few people raved about it. Maybe do a search in the forum? (I dont remember the name sorry)

Personally, I have Berli sports bras for agility and showing

Can any of the more well endowed ladies out there suggest a good support bra to stop the bounce? :love:

There was something on this just recently - I hadnt heard of the brand but a few people raved about it. Maybe do a search in the forum? (I dont remember the name sorry)

Personally, I have Berli sports bras for agility and showing

Yes some people like the Enell (oprahs fav) bra. I tried it on and could hardly breath. The bra works on the "squishing your breasts" factor.

Okay here is my additions to the 'what not to wear' being a kid though you can kinda get away with much more than usual :rofl:

4452624179_9734ed2355.jpg

Thats myself and Ch Wellind Lilriva Sundancer at Wangaratta in 1986, we won best baby in show that day! the clothes are bad enough but white socks and red shoes, put a huge curly haired wig and i could of joined the circus!

4452622647_36c380cee7.jpg

Skirt short enough? LOL me and Ch Yangvews Aussie Girl at Lillydale KC in 1998

4453396690_7f0a912e79.jpg

Me and Ch. Byalong Buddy in 1996. Pink silk shirt and multicoloured vest.. god only knows what i was thinking there.

4453423238_aa775c45b2.jpg

And proberly the worst of the lot, me and Kokoda Storm Cloud at one of the first shows at KCC Park. The socks, the long skirt and remember those shoes that had the silver shinny bits on them?...hideous!

I know a lot of people are having fun bagging the people who are making the biggest fashion mistakes (like no underwear) and it's comical to laugh at the photos, but it's really not kind.

I agree with you MM.

And to be honest, it wasn't really the intention of my thread at all. Hence my using photographs of MYSELF and not other people.

I didn't want to point the finger at other people, I'd rather use examples of my own fashion malfunctions and faux pas and perhaps others can learn from those.

Can any of the more well endowed ladies out there suggest a good support bra to stop the bounce? :laugh:

I wore 3 together not long ago,and my now ex-fiance took video- i still bounced everywhere.I think the strapping tape is coming out this saturday.

As previously mentioned, I highly recommend the Enell Sports Bra for well-endowed ladies.

I have worn mine to three shows now and for the first time in many years haven't suffered from crippling head, neck and back aches for the week following each show!

I was also asked by a couple of people if I had lost weight (which I have actually) or had a boob reduction and a couple of other larger ladies also asked me what I did. To me, that's one of the highest recommendations that a product can receive. :laugh:

I've also ridden my horse without pain for the first time in a long time. I used to wear 3 bras when I rode but the Enell has made it comfortable again.

They are NOT cheap.....from an Australian stockist they will cost well over the $100 mark each. To purchase from Enell directly from the USA, they will set you back around $80USD each plus postage. I was fortunate enough to have found a seller on Ebay USA who were selling two for the price of less than one so even taking x-rates into account, the bras plust postage were still a lot less than it would have cost me to purchase one from Australia.

I should mention too that they are one of the few bras where it won't necessarily matter if you purchase one a size or two too small. They are designed to LITERALLY "hug you tight". They take a bit of getting used to, but now that I'm accustomed to them, I only take them off at night to sleep.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Enells!!! :laugh:

Ok, I went digging for the afore-mentioned photo of moi in a kilt and unfortunately (:whiteflag:) have had no joy finding it as yet.... however whilst searching I did find this pic... check out the footwear! :confused: Can't believe I showed in those shoes :laugh: Circa 1994-ish....

post-14394-1269524486_thumb.jpg