Ovens Valley Canine Club Shows

angelsun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Liz Fabrici must of had wings on, she won BOB & BIG at Sydney Royal over the w/e with Roly so I am guessing he didn't get Res CC ??

Are you coming to Corowa ,Deniliquin ?? If so see you there :laugh: Thanks !!!!

Maybe they showed on the way up to Sydney as GS at Royal was sunday.

I had a great time away, pitty about the rain but oh well.

Stix made some new friends, in fact he thought everyone was his friend :laugh:

It was his first weekend away from home and he was well behaved, even slept in the van over night with Shimmer.

Good to hear that you all had a good time.

Was there any Schippies entered on either day?

I had other plans on the weekend.

BB

There were 7 entered but only 2 turned up both bitches

bob went to E Harrington/D McCrorey Cadvarni Blak Pearl

BB

Thanks for that, can you tell me the prefix of the other 5?

I know Pearl and she is a sweet dog.

Glad to hear that Shimmer & Stix behaved themselves n the van Sway, some babies can be a nightmare on their first trip away from home.

BB

BB

Thanks for that, can you tell me the prefix of the other 5?

I know Pearl and she is a sweet dog.

Glad to hear that Shimmer & Stix behaved themselves n the van Sway, some babies can be a nightmare on their first trip away from home.

BB

Bateauchien Knls

Congratulations to the Pointernuts crew on Best Baby in Show with little Olivia - Turnix Sin City!! :cheer::cheer: :D

thanks weisnjac, it was Olivia's first Baby Puppy In Group as well, she was fantastic, even stopping to point a bird while moving for Baby puppy of breed :rofl: she is slowly catching up to her litter brother Cooper :p here's hoping for a bright Show future for her

Thanks for those that complimented my little black and tan devil (aka Angel the GP) on her Puppy in Group win. In spite of the wet weather, she showed well for me.

Huge thanks to Kerry for putting on a great show inspite of challenges (internal club rubbish from a few) She kept things together and the show ran well.

Huge thanks to Kerry for putting on a great show inspite of challenges (internal club rubbish from a few) She kept things together and the show ran well.

Yes it was a good show but why even put the bolded part in? Most clubs have internal conflicts, differences of opinions, from time to time.

Committee conflicts happen on all clubs, I thought the show was well run by ALL of the committee.

To the ladies in the canteen, the Scones were GREAT! please let us know the next show you will be catering for :confused:

Committee conflicts happen on all clubs, I thought the show was well run by ALL of the committee.

To the ladies in the canteen, the Scones were GREAT! please let us know the next show you will be catering for :confused:

YUM!! So was the apple crumble and cream! The canteen ladies definitely did their best to ruin my diet :cry:

Thanks for those that complimented my little black and tan devil (aka Angel the GP) on her Puppy in Group win. In spite of the wet weather, she showed well for me.

She showed beautifully for you - but you are clearly talented, after all you were stacking both Angel and Neo at once at one point :confused: