Urine Free Or Biozet Or Both

Russkie30

Anyone used this thinking of getting some. I did do a search but there was so much stuff come up. My girl has peed in the study the other day they have peed in the same room several times. Tried to clean it up anyway OH didn't shut the door so my male peed on top of it. I had put vingear on it this morning to try to get the stain out. So I'm not sure should I use Biozet to get the stain out then spray Urine Free on or just use Urine Free as its suppose to get stains out as well

thanks

I read somewhere I think it was on a cats forum that the new biozet labled biozet attack does not have the same enzymes anymore that it used to have so does not work on urine now. I think they suggested using the pink napisan for in wash not sure about the carpet though. You could check it out if you compare a new box to an old one.

ETA just checked out the Biozet web site in says the same enzymes are in the new one, specifically mention two Protease and Cellulase. I thought it had triple enzymes in the old one? Wish I had an old box lying around. Oh well I hope it still works I have heaps of the new one that I just bought. I heard Urine off was good I also have some spray from the vet called The animal odour eliminator made by Bac to nature. Seems to work well claims to work in 21 seconds. I have used it on the carpet and couch to get rid of anal gland stink and it works..

Edited by mokhahouse

I used the Biozet Attack a few times for our new puppy, she never showed any interest in going in the same place again. My older dog didn't either, although he would rather be poked in the eye than have to pee inside :)

a few years ago i was looking on the net for professional urine cleaner and came upon an article which said that biozet was a lot like the urine cleaners the vets use

it had enzymes that broke down the three components of urine....two can be broken down by normal cleansers but this third one eluded most attempts cos it is one that is hard to break down but the animals can still smell it ..we cant

i wasnt aware that biozet has changed but i havent checked

i know it is fabulous to clean up vomit

with faeces you have to use cold water first to dissolve the proteins in the poo then warm to dissolve the fat....if you use a warm mix of biozet and water then the protein will set in

always drag the stain in on itself and dont rub in a circular fashion cos it wears the carpet fibres

blot as you go to get the stain up

so use absorbent paper first and stamp hard on it to get as much of the stain up

then get to work and rub lightly in an up and down motion then across blotting up with napkins as you go

dont overwet

dry up the excess by standing firmly with paper towelling underfoot

Well I have double checked the website and it is saying it has the same enzymes.Heres hoping that it is true because it really did seem to work before. Does anyone have an old box that you could check. Would love to know. It does say that the one with the fabric softner does not have the color brightning thing but that does not matter when we are talking carpet. Thanks for the tip percyk on the cold water first for poo. Learn something new everyday.

We just laid new tiles, then let 9 month old puppy sleep inside as it was rainy. Hadn't done so for such a long time we STUPIDLY forgot to make sure he went to the toilet first. Two little surprises for us in the morning on the new tiles, in the new (supposedly sealed) grout. Several washes later the smell is still there. Bought a bottle of Urine-off at lunch time, raced home and sprayed it so we're off the area for a few hours. Will post whether it works.

I used the Biozet Attack a few times for our new puppy, she never showed any interest in going in the same place again. My older dog didn't either, although he would rather be poked in the eye than have to pee inside :D

Did you teach Ava to wee inside??? :o:mad

I have just started using White King triple enzyme soaker in my mop bucket - hopefully that might work? If nothing else, my mop should be nice and white! :rofl:

I used the Biozet Attack a few times for our new puppy, she never showed any interest in going in the same place again. My older dog didn't either, although he would rather be poked in the eye than have to pee inside :)

Did you teach Ava to wee inside??? :D ;)

I have just started using White King triple enzyme soaker in my mop bucket - hopefully that might work? If nothing else, my mop should be nice and white! :laugh:

Cheeky :rofl: Our green carpet is obviously similar to grass, but she's a smart girl so she was fine after the first 2 weeks :laugh:

Oooh, just the thread I need.

We're tidying up the yard to put the house on the market and the dog yard is a little wiffy ;)

The area is made up of limestone pavers and sand (was grass there - once :thumbsup: . We're going to put some sort of stone/gravel mulch stuff where the grass was, but need something to keep the smell down from the dogs peeing in that area.

Will urineFREE work for this??? Can I use it to scrub the pavers??? Jonty pees on them sometimes and they're a bit stained :eek: