Sydney Royal 11 April Best In Show

SwaY

I didn't know you were there today Steph! I would have come and said hi otherwise!

I'm editing some photos from today if anyone's interested. I was lucky enough to see the terrier group, utility group and working grour being judged as well as best in show.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you were there today Steph! I would have come and said hi otherwise!

I'm editing some photos from today if anyone's interested. I was lucky enough to see the terrier group, utility group and working grour being judged as well as best in show.

Woud love to see some Terrier photo's!!

HUGE thanks to all the Border Collie supporters. We are home and totally exhausted but just beside ourselves :thumbsup: It all happened so fast that it hasn't had time to sink in yet, but when it does. LOOK OUT :laugh: What a truly amazing day for Nahrof Border Collies, I couldnt' be more proud to be a part of this amazing kennel :laugh:

Oh wow well done Lexie

Woohoo!!!! Lordy there will be some big smiles out at Albury Pound today. Just read the news on facebook and came on here - I can just imagine the bloody big smiles on Alicia & Sonny's faces!!!

Go Team Taejaan :laugh:

Thank you so much to SwaY, poocow, megz and everyone else who contributed to this thread - links, live results, photos.... what more could a doglover want!

Awesome job guys! :p :p :laugh:

And congratulations to everyone who made it into the lineups for Specials day! All winners! :cry:

No problem - there were a lot of photographers there but like me, alot of them missed photo opportunities because people kept walking in front of the camera!

Hey shell

Are you able to send me that stunning shot of sparkle on profile @ side gate in BIS at Sydney royal. I'm hoping to advertise this month and would love to use the photo. you will be acknowledged at any point i use it.

Please send the rawest form to [email protected]

Thank you so much

Jarrod