Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you know chocolate :)

Well finally Ochre did decide to finally have the little ones, meaning we stayed in the June thread :rainbowbridge::) ... She gave us absolutely NO warning that she was anywhere near having them, when suddenly, on my chair, with me sitting on the edge, she screamed like Ive never heard a dog scream before, and there was a baby :rofl::rofl: :D . I nearly pooped myself :rolleyes:

Anyway, the long and the short of it, is we have 6 gorgeous little red/white babies, 2 boys for me to choose from, and 4 little girls... Mum and bubs doing fine, Im knackered :cheer:

Yes I do. :laugh::laugh::laugh: My Ruby Rose screamed like there was no tomorrow and attempted to bite me when I went in too help, screaming does not aid pushing :cheer: :cheer: when she had her very first.

How did you know chocolate :cheer:

Well finally Ochre did decide to finally have the little ones, meaning we stayed in the June thread :cheer::laugh: ... She gave us absolutely NO warning that she was anywhere near having them, when suddenly, on my chair, with me sitting on the edge, she screamed like Ive never heard a dog scream before, and there was a baby :rolleyes: :laugh::laugh: . I nearly pooped myself :)

Anyway, the long and the short of it, is we have 6 gorgeous little red/white babies, 2 boys for me to choose from, and 4 little girls... Mum and bubs doing fine, Im knackered :cheer:

Hah, hah, I just know Basenjis!!

Congratulations on your new little family. :rainbowbridge: I nearly did a post to warn you that they don't do the normal panting, etc of other breeds, just straight into giving birth although normally I see contractions happening but my girls usually produce the goods within very quick time from first contraction. That is wonderful 2 boys and 4 girls, very nice. So how long did her whelping take from start to finish?

Can't wait to see your pics:-)

All is well here at rajacadoo, or in this case, I should say Langarni :D ...

Ochre and the bubbies are all doing well. Just as I suspected, Ochre has taken to motherhood sooo quickly, and so well.

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow about lunchtime, I hope :eek: ...

Chocolate I wish you had have warned me, cos I barely saw any stage 1, and it wasnt till the delivery of the last pup, that I actually saw her have a contracton at all :) . Believe me I was looking for them... Absolutely bizarre whelping process/experience, Im still smiling and shaking my head at the delivery of all of them except the last, at least I knew she was coming... I said to Mr rajacadoo, I think she might have just had a contraction, (about a minute before she delivered the first), then I said, 'no I dont think it was', which was followed by a squeal, then a pup... :thumbsup: Gosh they really are such odd little creatures arent they :D ...

Has anyone heard from Newfiesrus?

2 days :laugh::(

:love: Hope all is well.

we are fine ........ no action here, just playing the waiting game ;)

Amother update ...... I guess I am in for a busy few hours but I think we will make the June list, Poppy now panting and digging, so fingers crossed :)

Hesa - looks like we will just have to sit in the maternity ward waiting room & hope all is going well :love: I have woken up with a bloody sore shoulder - must have slept wrong last night. Can barely move it so won't be driving to work today.