Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just had an offer from a friend who will come out, even in the middle of the night , if needed. :) Certainly puts my mind at rest. :)

How cool is that? :thumbsup: What a great friend, its always nice to have moral support or even just company on the long haul. :sick:

Good luck, I am tipping we will have news from you by brekky tomorrow. :thumbsup::welcome:

Still no news from Nefiesrus :)

Pretty darn cool, mercedes :thumbsup: Unfortunately OH has not been well and can't expect him to get up in the middle of the night :thumbsup: Am hoping Bree will wait until tomorrow, as mentioned before hope it's not a false alarm either. :welcome:

PS Newfiesrus, hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Hesapandabear

Pretty darn cool, mercedes :) Unfortunately OH has not been well and can't expect him to get up in the middle of the night :( Am hoping Bree will wait until tomorrow, as mentioned before hope it's not a false alarm either. :)

PS Newfiesrus, hope to hear from you soon.

All the best Hesapandabear with your girl expecting any time now! Wishing you and your girl a safe delivery of happy healthy pups!

Will look forward to hearing the announcement and also of what colours you get!

All the best to everyone else expecting litters soon!

Jess :laugh:

Me too, WE ARE FAMILY. Just love how they cuddle together and look after little miss Mystic who tends to feel the cold more than her siblings.

Names are choosen, subject to approval.

Flaming Heart - Ruby girl (pet names - Chanel)

Mystic Dream - Blk/tan (Mystic)

Perfect Harmony - Ruby girl (Shari)

Flaming Ace - Ruby boy (Gizmo)

045.jpg

unless there is a little surprise in there i think this is all she will have.

I am happy as this is her 1st litter and i was hoping for a male and female for my self but definitely a male and she's given me 3 boys to choose from and a lovely parti coloured girl!

11:20pm a GIRL too! yay! :hug:

Congratulations :) How many are you expecting?

and Monteba, how many are you expecting?