Litters Due June 2010

Pups look good CB. :rolleyes: :eek::laugh::laugh:

Yes, gaining weight, this mornings weigh in.... little blk tan has gained 5 grms, the others 10-20grms.

I rang the vet regarding Dew Claws, their policy is that must be done before day3, they won't touch them afterwards.

Missed the boat, too much else going on and now it's too late. None of them are show dogs but even so i did prefer to have them done. Bugger!

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the photo, TS. :thanks:

Cavalblaze hope your litter are continuing to improve :D

Bree has started going off her food, will de-camp to our grannyflat tomorrow where there will be just the two of us for some quiet away from the other four legged members of the house. :)

Ohh, sounds promising sign. More puppies .... :):thanks:

Yep my mop are all good, putting on weight, little blk/tan is 190grm tonight. Her bigger sister is 345grms, a monster compared to the wee little blk/tan sister but at least they are all gaining.

It's bloody cold here today but they seem to be happy sleeping/ feeding with no complaints.

No news from Newfiesrus :thanks:

mercedes, Bree is a maiden, 59 days from first mating, albeit a tie, is on Friday, 63 from last mating is Thursday so who knows. :) Guess only time will tell, have started taking he temp as of today as she is off her food. :thanks:

The fact that we have heard nothing concerns me insofar as there may be no pups and Newfsirus is still upset. But she was concerned that there may have been something else wrond so I do hope all is OK.

Tina is a maiden also and 63 days from first mating is next THursday - so like you really have no idea. We will start taking her temp around Sat night or Sun morning but if nad I say IF she goes off her food will take it regularly then

Love the photo, TS. :)

Cavalblaze hope your litter are continuing to improve ;)

Bree has started going off her food, will de-camp to our grannyflat tomorrow where there will be just the two of us for some quiet away from the other four legged members of the house. ;)

Ohh, sounds promising sign. More puppies .... :):thanks:

Yep my mop are all good, putting on weight, little blk/tan is 190grm tonight. Her bigger sister is 345grms, a monster compared to the wee little blk/tan sister but at least they are all gaining.

It's bloody cold here today but they seem to be happy sleeping/ feeding with no complaints.

Good news re the wee b/t girlie. :thanks: :D :):laugh:

Getting a bit excited now, but mixed in with absolute fear too :hug: ...

Ochre is 6 1/2 weeks now, and in the last week she has really popped out. She is starting to look a bit miserable too, poor darling :eek: ... She eating like a horse, so unlike her :-)

Mr R went off this am to buy everything for the whelping box, and now at 6 pm, its nearly made, and he has done a fabulous job. Shame Ochre doesnt want to have a thing to do with it, yet :rofl:

Although Bree did eat this morning and there are no other signs, her temp is on the way down, 37.5 this morning and 36.8 now. May be a false alarm but will take her off to our whelping room after lunch. :welcome:

Lele did eat the morning prior to whelping at 11.30am, although she did vomit it all back up! :thumbsup:

Goodluck, hope for a daytime delivery. :thumbsup: