Adelaide Dol Meet!

Miss Squish

Ohhhhh WOW ! Sum gr8 looking dogs !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I LAUGHED SO LOUDLY AT 'SARGE' - No offence to his owner, but i hav a pei named Sarge and i just wasn't expecting a Chinese Crested named SARGE lol :rofl:

Lovely PEI PICS :cry: Really nice shots Squish :cry:

Mojo and Baci hav lovely coats :cry: The shot of Mojo laying on the picnic table is kool !

ARGFH!!!! I knew I forgot something today! Hope everyone had fun!

Sorry I missed meeting you Ash and Esky. I was really looking forward to it.

I was hoping to meet you. Next time then. Its only a few weeks :D

More coming...uploading mine now.

Ash, settle an argument for me...OH is insisting you came to another meet. I told him this is your first. Who's right?

This was my first time :laugh: Hence the nerves

This was my first time :D Hence the nerves

Thank you! I love winning arguments :D You couldn't tell you were nervous and it was lovely to meet you. I'm so in love with your girl! :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) I LAUGHED SO LOUDLY AT 'SARGE' - No offence to his owner, but i hav a pei named Sarge and i just wasn't expecting a Chinese Crested named SARGE lol :D

No offence taken ;) , a sense of humour is mandatory when you have 3 Chinese Cresteds! ;)

Sarge, Pepper and Madeline had a real nice time :) . I think they felt much safer inside the fencing, and apart from a few minor break-ins (:laugh: ) it worked really well. Thanks to Shannon and Miranda for helping to keep the dogs occupied and tiring them out beautifully with the 'Crestie races' :D .

And Sarge fell a little bit in love with Indi ;)

I didn't get my big dog cuddles til after the fencing was down and the dogs were in the car. Next time I'll set the fencing up a bit differently, but it was a good trial this time.

Nice to see everyone there, sorry I didn't get too much chance to chat :)

We missed Pele guarding the bbq ;)