Mummy Not Eating

HUGE litter for a Chihuahua! :love:

One day off her food - I wouldn't be concerned but if it goes on any longer - vet visit. :eek:

At 5-6 days with 5 pups, I would expect a steady bountiful milk supply so the pups are getting a proper feed and therefore a decent amount of POO which could explain why she is not interested in food today - lots of cleaning up to do! :)

Many bitches go off their food at this time so you need to offer special food and as much as the bitch wants to eat.

Things like 'mummy shakes' which are a mix of Jalna Vanilla yoghurt, raw egg, honey and you can add goats milk if you want, or otherwise leave it out. Do not feed cows milk.

Otherwise tempting food like chicken broth, stews, or anything she really likes even BBQ chicken, etc. just so that the bitch starts eating again.

my fren's bitch is actually a chipom...but abit fatter than usual chi...and the dad is a pure bichon...hence..5 babies...thanks for you guys' help..i'll ask her to try get her temperature or try feeding her with special foods~~~hope she'll eat.. :laugh:

my fren's bitch is actually a chipom...but abit fatter than usual chi...and the dad is a pure bichon...hence..5 babies...thanks for you guys' help..i'll ask her to try get her temperature or try feeding her with special foods~~~hope she'll eat.. :laugh:

I hope she intends desexing the bitch.

What a terrible mix of coat types, why would you do something like that, please tell me it wasn't intentional.

Chihuahua x Pomeranian x Bichon :laugh:

chipom = no such breed

needs to take the dog to the vet

chipom = no such breed

Maybe she means chipmunk or perhaps chimp :laugh::laugh:

Well maybe if she was called the correct name = mongrel.

Why anyone would let their Havanese mate with a mongrel is beyond me.

Can you just imagine the coat problems when they get their full adult coat.

While I agree Oakway, I think you're getting very confused! :love:

OP's friend has a Chihuahua X Pomeranian with a litter......

My avatar thingo says "HAV2HAVATT" because I have both breeds. :love: The only thing said in this thread about Havanese is my piccy! :love:

Back to the OP - hope your friend is getting her bitch to eat but if not please encourage her to take her bitch to the vet for a check-up. :love:

While I agree Oakway, I think you're getting very confused! ;)

OP's friend has a Chihuahua X Pomeranian with a litter......

My avatar thingo says "HAV2HAVATT" because I have both breeds. :champagne: The only thing said in this thread about Havanese is my piccy! :birthday:

Back to the OP - hope your friend is getting her bitch to eat but if not please encourage her to take her bitch to the vet for a check-up. :champagne:

Confused is not the word :mad off the planet more like it. :welcome:

Bichon woman,Bichon not Havanese :D :)

the mummy is doing fine now...they are feeding it with pregnant food they get from vet...

yeah...it was sad because when i first heard that her partner's dog which is the owner, had a pregnant bitch...i was delighted...but then was abit disappointed when she told me the breed was chi x pom x bichon...i did ask him why he did not desexed her since she was not a purebred...he said if i desex then she can't be bred... :laugh: i do not know how to regard his intention..because he did not know that her bitch was in heat...and now the puppies are delivered...he had no intention to sell it out to make money but to give away all the puppies to all his friends that he knows so he can see them oftenly... :thumbsup: i guess i should remind him again to desex his bitch...but i wonder why the vet he is seeing did not suggest to him to desex her...the male is a purebred bichon...

chipom = no such breed

Maybe she means chipmunk or perhaps chimp :thumbsup: ;)

i know it is not an official breed for pomchi..i found the designer breed name through pet shops and classified...and i just dont understand why people will encourage such breed when they are actually mongrel..and i saw some people are earning money from selling labradoodle for $850 :laugh::) its really bad...and for those who buy it are really not clever person i assume...

he had no intention to sell it out to make money but to give away all the puppies to all his friends that he knows so he can see them oftenly

More pound fodder

It's not the vet's job to suggest desexing, and if the owner wants to breed yet more mongrel pups, he's hardly likely to listen to the vet, is he?

*Exits thread, shaking head*

he had no intention to sell it out to make money but to give away all the puppies to all his friends that he knows so he can see them oftenly

More pound fodder

It's not the vet's job to suggest desexing, and if the owner wants to breed yet more mongrel pups, he's hardly likely to listen to the vet, is he?

*Exits thread, shaking head*

because i heard from another person who used to be one of the customer in the restaurant im working with..he said he was warned by the vet he brought to without knowing that his shih-tzu cross is pregnant..it happened when he was looking after a male shih tzu for his friend..and they got mated..and she was pregnant..and she did not know what to do with the puppies..hence she sells it off to Pet Paradise!!...never buy a pup from pet shops or puppy mills...eew...