My Rescue Newfy Will Be Three Tomorrow..smilebox

newfsie

Annabelle will be three tomorrow.....we have nearly had her for two years. Her first year was very difficult. But she has taught me so much and sent me on a learning journey. Which has been positive and left me wanting to learn more.

She is my precious girl, my velcro girl my gorgeous girl

I have made a special smilebox to show off my Darling girl Annabelle.........:laugh:

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox...3d0d0a&sb=1

Edited by newfsie

Hi, I have 3 dogs, 2 are rescues and it is a privilege to have these dogs. I also have learnt so much from them and the joy and love they give me far outweighs the negatives. I think Newfoundlands are amazing dogs and you obviously love and respect them to bits. There is a thread on here now about the percentage of dogs that don't make it past 3. I went to a dog seminar recently and they brought this up and the figure is huge and this is mainly due to behavioural issues (which most are normal dog behaviours). I know my two would be dead now if it wasn't for the amazing work done by the rescue organisations. :laugh:

Annabelle is simply gorgeous and I really loved the Smilebox :D Especially loved the two pics sad one and happy one, tells the story perfectly :eek:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow annabelle :laugh: Hope you get lots of yummy things to eat.

Annabelle will be three tomorrow.....we have nearly had her for two years. Her first year was very difficult. But she has taught me so much and sent me on a learning journey. Which has been positive and left me wanting to learn more.

She is my precious girl, my velcro girl my gorgeous girl

I have made a special smilebox to show off my Darling girl Annabelle.........:laugh:

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox...3d0d0a&sb=1

Gorgeous photos. Newfs are the best! Although I love all dogs and have had several other breeds.

Happy birthday Annabelle. You are a lucky girl.