Small Brag

Fanuilos

I have a small brag to make!

Our boy Thor, Vallgårdens Ghostly Gladiator (Imp SWD), reached 100 points this weekend! :o

Thor is not quite 9 months old, so he will still have to achieve 25 points after he turns 1 but he now has enough points to be an Aus Ch!!!

Myself and his co-owners - DOL members, Luv My White Shep and Arawyn could not be happy.

Thor is the first dog of the breed to achieve this many points and the first White Swiss Shepherd to achieve this many points with competition within the breed!

Also, his sister Inga, Vallgårdens Glitzy Glamour (Imp SWD) only needs 7 more points to hit 100!

I'd like to thank LMWS and her partner Dale who have tirelessly taken Thor and Inga to all their shows and expertly handled our special kids!

I'm so proud of you both!

Also, a special thanks to everyone else who have handled the kids since they have been in Oz!

ME ME ME :hug: I've had the HUGE pleasure of handling Thor. We even got shortlisted in a very strong Working Dog line up. He is a truly beautiful dog and I can't wait to see him and his lovely sister mature into fine examples of their breed.

Well done to you all :hug:

I've been 'told off' by LMWS as I forgot to add that Inga got Minor Puppy in Group on the weekend as well. :)

:thumbsup: Was going to say that I thought I saw one of these kids go minor in group on the weekend! Fantastic work guys! :rofl:

I don't think we are doing Adelaide, but we are definitely doing Melbourne.

I am still trying to talk LMWS into sending one of them to me for Adelaide, it is only a couple of weeks before Melbourne.

I would love to see them. I don't think I'll get to Melbourne, I don't have the money. :D