My Swf Howled For The First Time Today :)

PepitoVFR

One of my dogs howls when Law & Order SVU comes on. Must be something in the theme music that makes him do it - my other dogs don't continue sleeping!!! The howling is very mournful.

:noidea: Maybe they don't like Eliott?

My Mini Foxie howls when she hears other dogs barking, it's hysterical and not really worth the effort. :noidea:

My GSP howls when he plays with a particular squeeky toy. I used to have to take it away when I was working in case a business phone call came in while he was howling....not very professional!

He's killed said toy now, so no more howling!

Yes, I love when they howl

My old dog used to do it whenever we sang Happy Birthday .... he would just howl along

I have 3 dogs now, and have always wanted one of them to sing, and finally, my 8 year old maltese cross, will howl , and he really howls like a wolf at the moon, but only when my 19 year old daughters sings to him..... it cracks us up .. :)

Years ago when we had 14 siberians, the local ambo drivers (who were friends of ours) would drive past and turn the siren on at one end of the property and turn them off at the other end, stop the ambulance to listen to the howling chorus that would follow.

My maltese x howls at sirens and Mr Whippy. He very rarely barks and when he does it is a wuff wuff then stops.

He has a proper big dog howl. The first few times I heard it, I just presumed it was a dog at a neighbouring house, because it sounded too big to be him, then I saw him do it and nearly fell over.

We are teaching Oscar to howl :thumbsup: I think it is really cool!

OH is doing this with Timmy ... strange sight (6'4 / 110kg man with 4kg mini foxie in his arms going "arooooooooo, aaaroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :thumbsup:).