I Need Help.

Don't know how much help this will be but my dad's kelpie got a bit distressed the same way you described as he got older. The vet my dad took his kelpie to checked him over and found that there was something wrong with his eyes (not sure what it was) and he became confused and problematic as his hearing was fine and he was reacting to things he couldn't see but hear.

Just a thought though you might want to get his eyes checked and eliminate that possiblity

--Lhok

on a side note he might just want to play up to his name of "Loki" being the Norse god of mischief and strife. :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are in the loungeroom with me. Wylie is being a good boy and watching Tv :eek: Loki is sleeping. Pity about the damn dog farts...

If he is farting excessively, and if they stink badly, there's an indication that not all is as it should be. But then, it also all depends on what he is fed.

He doesn't scratch at all though and his skin isn't raised or inflamed?

Pyry's skin is not raised or inflamed, but just gets dry and flakey. He scratches a lot, though. :thumbsup: Poor little Loki. :D Hope you can work it out.