Posting A Dog Profile Picture

TessnSean

I have just gone to look at the show results for a breed I am interested in. Dog profile pictures show above the Show Results link, as you all know and there it was. Dog is stacked up nicely with handler crouched down,holding the stack. Not a glimpse. A full on up your skirt view of knickers :thumbsup: At least the flowers match the outfit :D I have dropped them a line to let them know. Perhaps they are not aware. But how could you not notice something like that?

They may have just looked at the photo of the dog and though it looked nice, didn't take much notice of the handler.

If it were me in the photo, I would want to know... not only because my knickers were on the internet but so I could rethink the way I stack my dog in a particular skirt :thumbsup:

haha. It's nice you told her.

Reminds me of a certain judge who everyone knew was a real "lady's man" Whe he judged a lot of the lady exhibitors would wear short skirts and low cut tops, hoping to increase their chances of winning. Lucky for me dog judging isn't based on how the handler looks or I'd never win hehe

:laugh: Reminds me of when gsdzrul first posted photos of her Weim girl Charli and I noticed that her handler had his fly down! ;)
And we still have a good old laugh about it ;)

I would love to see a photo of that.

If it's the same handler as now, I would give the Darling HELL. :rofl:

I have just gone to look at the show results for a breed I am interested in. Dog profile pictures show above the Show Results link, as you all know and there it was. Dog is stacked up nicely with handler crouched down,holding the stack. Not a glimpse. A full on up your skirt view of knickers :rofl: At least the flowers match the outfit ;) I have dropped them a line to let them know. Perhaps they are not aware. But how could you not notice something like that?

On the bright side, at least she was wearing knickers. :laugh:

There was a photo in one of the puppy listings of a guy whose "package" was rather .....er........"prominent" as he squatted behind his puppy too! I'm not sure what was more offputting, the poor quality puppy or the package! :laugh:

:rofl: Reminds me of when gsdzrul first posted photos of her Weim girl Charli and I noticed that her handler had his fly down! ;)
And we still have a good old laugh about it :eek:

;) It was certainly a classic shot! :laugh:

:rofl: Reminds me of when gsdzrul first posted photos of her Weim girl Charli and I noticed that her handler had his fly down! ;)
And we still have a good old laugh about it :eek:

;) It was certainly a classic shot! :laugh:

Yes shame it was a lovely shot of her, but had it fixed LOL