Please Mummy Get Off The Computor

BJ.

I have spent a lot of time procrastinating on the computor today, its cold and overcast and a great day to be in your trackies and ugs, but everytime I look down I see this. :laugh: He doesn't whine or moan, he just sits there staring.

4623077039_22f604fcbf.jpg

OMG I think I want a basset :dancingelephant:

I have one who just nudges the arm.. then tries to get the head under your arm.. then if that fails "WHACK" with the paw and sit and stare till mummy will feed them dinner. The big dog taught the puppy this trick now he does it too, but follows up with a climb onto my lap :laugh:

Lol well for Jester to reach me with his paw he would have to jump up and he has almost learnt that jumping doesn't achieve good outcomes. Whenever I start to type anything he moves forward and puts his head against my leg...like now...staring, staring staring.

I have just noticed he has an awful lot of cat hair stuck to his nose, whats the bet he has been annoying the cats and been told off so has come in here near me for safety.

Edited by BJ.

My husband calls him "the great sack of sad", does Ruffles try and do the basset mind meld with you? Jester will climb up into my lap and put his forehead against mine and just stare into my eyes. I am not sure what he is trying to achieve but it cracks me up.

Oh and Bundy's Mum every home should have at least one basset, if only to teach you patience. :laugh: