Tango

can't remember weather i already said this sc...., but

do you know about wee sticks(human ones you just order at the chemist).....

you can catch the wee in a frying pan... (so you dont get wee'd on) and test it.

i sometimes do it with leo. checks protein ph bloods etc....

fun to do from time to time.... well looking at the results... not catching and testing wee! :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't remember weather i already said this sc...., but

do you know about wee sticks(human ones you just order at the chemist).....

you can catch the wee in a frying pan... (so you dont get wee'd on) and test it.

i sometimes do it with leo. checks protein ph bloods etc....

fun to do from time to time.... well looking at the results... not catching and testing wee! :rofl: :rofl:

Yep VC. I've got some - somewhere..... this moving house thing is a nuisance!

I used to check his ph levels a lot but nothing changed so I stopped doing it. But yeah, I should do it now and again.

you moved house and lost em somewhere....

i have no excuse..... they are just in a draw.... saving them cause they cost about 80cents each you know. money doesnt grow on trees...... not sure why i keep thinking to save em.... they are already paid for. :rofl: :rofl: :)

Warning - lots of really bad photos ahead

Okay! We did the walking off-lead for the second time today (when I say "walk" I actually mean run like crazy of course!!)

I thought I'd lost Tango several times - he was a bit less .... erm .... well behaved this time - but it's not HIS fault is it? How can he be blamed if all these wierd little black furry hopping things kept racing across the track and his prey drive kicked in (I have no idea what they were - I only saw a blur of movement).

But he did come back every time - even tho a couple of times it took almost 10 minutes of worry before he appeared somewhere on the track - Pepper comes back and stays with me no matter what.... and looks around for him too!

Took some pics but be warned they are fairly rubbish - mobile phone, dogs moving like maniacs, me moving too - doesn't add up to spectacular pics but I wanted to get across the feel of it all.

Our story begins with an eternally hopeful Tango sitting in the back of the car for an hour (after I opened it to shake out the blanket) willing it to move somewhere and a bored Pepper blocking the hallway so i couldn't get anything unpacked without tripping over her:

boredpep.jpg

So - we got in the car and headed just down the road a tad, I let Tango off lead almost straight away - before we got to the forest.

yippee.jpg

"Woo hoo! How good is this Pepper!!??"

race.jpg

And they're off!!!

forest.jpg

Oh Lord - where did they go???

runback.jpg

"Here we are!!! You should see what's round the bend, man it's AMAZING ....."

tailwags.jpg

"So is there a treat in this or what?"

what.jpg

...."Oh wait - I think that was one of them pesky black furry hoppy things....."

dance.jpg

".... gulp, yum.... er what was I talking about before? I forget - got any more?"

tiredtango.jpg

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:)

ETA Fixed a mistake :eek:

Edited by spottychick

Oh, what fun!! But 10 minutes of heart in mouth, I'd need a stiff drink after that.

Great pix, mobile phone and maniacal movement or not. :):)

hee hee 10 mins x 3 or 4!!! :thumbsup:

Isn't that forest gorgeous! I took a lot more photos but most of them are just 2 blurry white things racing through trees :)