Bedding For Crates

kamuzz

My two sleep in their crates at night, in the kitchen. Currently we have the Snooza D1000 beds as crate beds.

While the D1000s have been awesome in terms of surviving multiple adolescent fosters, I am so over them in terms of washing the covers.

What do other people have as crate beds? (especially if your dog is fond of distributing massive amounts of hair all over everything.)

I have a padded crate pad with a big 3 metre piece of polar fleece on top - he rearranges it as he pleases. I can't trust my crated dog with pillows or cushions (if I could I wouldn't have to crate him!!) otherwise he would have one of those too.

My dogs sleep on a cut up old foam matress inside....and in their travel crate (which they sleep in together) for outside, they actually just have an old sleeping back - which currently needs replacing as someone (not looking at the midget at all) has shredded it.

However, I ave cut a piece of the foam to go in there as well but I need some hardwearign material to put it in and their inside bed they managed to chew through the cover and start shredding the foam (again - not looking at the midget LOL)