Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

Well it is well and truly the month of July - So I keep coming in to check on the action - still not much happening I guess!

How is Ausvarg and Bordercollies4me going - still hanging in there guys :wave:

Sending all the good vibes out to those expecting... and lots and lots of healing vibes to both Natz and Jodie's girls :laugh:

Teena is coping well - she is starting to look as though she is about to pop - that belly of hers just grew so much over the past week - I will have to take some pictures - all puppies are moving around and playing football in there I think :laugh: they are quite active little monsters - I can only imagine what they are going be like once they are out!! uh oh!

Teena was very wild last night - she has been quite and on and off food for a couple of days, then last night she started frantically trying to get to me for comfort, trying to hide under me and looking at her bum, licking and nesting - so I thought to myself that it be any time now, so had a very long sleepless night watching over her - she calmed down and slept all night once the lights were out - wish I could say the same for me :cry: - today she is back to normal, not much nesting at all, and even ate a big helping of breakfast - I have noticed she is going to the toilet a lot today, so who knows - just have to keep a close eye on her.

jess xo

Edited by Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Partipaws... no action here yet, Coco is still eating well, has become very clingy the past couple days... looks like she is about to pop...

here is a couple pics taken tonight...

2010pups.jpg

2010pups-1.jpg

some good news though, got a call this morning, my boy also sired another litter which were born today... a lovely 10 pups :rofl: , all doing well... :)

sorry to hear of those who have had some bad luck, my thoughts go out to you...

Edited by bordacollies4me

She looks a little "over it" doesn't she!!

She is a lovely looking girl - hope she produces some lovely puppies for you! Will you be expecting black and whites or are there chances of other colours as well?

I am quite fond of chocolate and whites - I would love a choc white parti pom - but I really do not like my chances - besides that I should never put too much emphasis on colour - as much as I love chocs, quality, temp, soundess etc comes first and colour will pretty much last - well I just tend to leave that up for genetics to decide- LOL

All the best to you and congratulations on the other litter as well - wow 10 puppies! they are going to be very busy people once those puppies find their feet :)

Scribble is keeping me waiting. She had a very restless night last night, and then refused brecky. So I waited all day and nothing...

She is sleeping now but I have a feeling it will all start early in the morning.

Here are some pics taken today by my friend Chrissy.

post-17161-1278077414_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1278077426_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1278077444_thumb.jpg

Cassie

Sorry to read about the lost litters... :eek:

Bordercollies4me - Ooo don't tempt me with all that chocolate!! and choc merles will be equally exciting - I personally have not seen one in the flesh - only usually the black and white, choc and white and I have met a tri-colour!! Never seen a blue or merle - I really need to take the time out of the toy ring and go explore as I always miss everything by the time the toy ring finishes judging - LOL

All the best to you!

jess

Edited by Partipaws

Had our crazy kid to the vets today for a U/sound, all is going well, one of the pups was jumping all over the place,

Very sorry for all the lost little one's.

Glad to hear things are progressing well Silverblue!

Look forward to hearing the arrival of your litter - my friend just had a litter of cocker spaniels - she used an outside stud to her girl and got 2 black and tan girls, 3 golds and 1 black - I did not realise they came in black and tan - but they are oh so cute - and certainly one of my "wish I had" breeds :laugh: I like the black and whites (do you call them parti's?) and the blue roans - very pretty!

Edited by Partipaws

I have a litter of Anatolians due on 19th July......

*fingers crossed*

oooo now this will be an exciting litter!

All the best to you and your girl - Have added your details/litter to the list - look forward to hearing updates and news!

Jess xo

well things might get lively here soon, we have hardly eaten breakfast, refused dinner, and are now wanting to get down to the shed to do some nesting... but have settled for under the coffee table, under the bed, between the lounges... could be a long night me thinks...

well things might get lively here soon, we have hardly eaten breakfast, refused dinner, and are now wanting to get down to the shed to do some nesting... but have settled for under the coffee table, under the bed, between the lounges... could be a long night me thinks...

That is wonderful news & certainly cooler this time for dam & puppies ...here's hoping for a safe delivery of 8 beautiful puppies :laugh:

Things are looking a bit quiet in our July thread ..thought I would post a photo of my fatso ..she looks more like a mini than a toy at the moment :laugh: less than a week to go for her now

post-22442-1278237409_thumb.jpg

wowsie - thats a big Mumma!! lol

She is looking good though - looks as though she is coping well!