Cesar Millan Back On The Market

SkySoaringMagpie

"Ill the claim that gorgeous pit bull he has love.gif I fall in love every time! " - "Daddy" the orangey coloured pitbull died I think about a month ago :rofl: He has "junior" a blue and white pitbull now instead.

Im reading Cesears Way the book at the moment and in it he mentions she left him when they first got marriedbecause he was too much of a macho man in his ways with his wife. He said he had to learn to put his calm energy practices into his marriage instead of his "its my way or the highway" mentality. Shame to see them split.

Has anyone informed Kelpie-I because she was gonna jump him at the Melbourne Show

:) I know now....... :o

My letter to Cesar:....

"Hello Mr Cesar, I have a very very bad doggy that needs some discipline. But not just any discipline...the type that only strong, dark and handsome men like you can give. Do you think you can find some time in your really busy life to come over to lil' ole' Australia to see lil' ole' me and my naughty naughty poochy??" :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Not sure if anyone else saw the episode where he was helping the lady that was the trainer on Biggest looser. (forgotten her name) She had the most magnificent horse and was riding it bare back. Cesar said can I jump up there with you to show you how to train your dog to walk with the horse.

I thought at the time if I was his wife I would not have been impressed with him pressed up against her.

Has anyone informed Kelpie-I because she was gonna jump him at the Melbourne Show

:) I know now....... :rofl:

My letter to Cesar:....

"Hello Mr Cesar, I have a very very bad doggy that needs some discipline. But not just any discipline...the type that only strong, dark and handsome men like you can give. Do you think you can find some time in your really busy life to come over to lil' ole' Australia to see lil' ole' me and my naughty naughty poochy??" :laugh::thumbsup::)

PMSL :laugh: ;)