Kepala Photos - June

Evolving

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant photos once again everyone!

Looks like you all had a ball :)

I didnt end up with the call for the baby but i did have a very productive day today. Picked up a load of woodshavings, picked up another bun, gave Charlotte a bit of a tidy up then did the entire clean out of the garage of dad's junk he wouldnt throw out. Boy am i popular :rofl:

Maybe a baby tomorrow then!! :rofl:

Oh, your dad must not be happy. :)

Jack, Alexis and April did well trying out all the equipment.

It was great of them! They did so well.

Roky, Kiki, Max, Gyspy and Aida were fantastic too! The 9 Pointers, and Jack, are such natural's at it. Too bad you need obedience under your belt to train for agility at clubs. :thumbsup:

Pointees: He is not happy one bit! Mum thinks it's hilarious we raided his junk and chucked out everything that's useless or broken that he thinks is still gold! Fingers crossed there's a baby tomorrow. She's been having lots of pains today she said so hopefully it's soon.

Actually now i think of it, my bestie is actually Pip's friend's sister in law Natarsha, I only found that out yesterday! :rofl:

Yes it is a very small world!

Dad is just a plain collector of junk like his father he never threw anything out either. Males always think they can fix things when they cant. You'd think in a 4 car garage at least one car would be in there, nope never have got any cars in there due to his junk.

Edited by LucyCharzie

Can I ask a stupid question...

What kind of dogs are the tan(?) and white ones like Kiki, Obi, Gypsy, Roky?

I met a very similar looking dog today, was like a not quite liverspot dalmation, ie the liver spot was more tan/orangy colour than liver colour and the spots were finer (like GSP) or bigger, but not even like a dalmation's. It had one tan eye patch and a big patch on its side and its bum. Overall the dog was very friendly, liked to lean against people (or just crash into them), and to say hello but not to chase or herd (unlike mine - spotty ACD x), liked to play and wrestle a bit but not so fond of the chase me dog game. The owner often goes jogging with it.

It also had hackles when excited - so it's probably a cross, it came from the RSPCA or AWL.