Deleted

Moselle

I dont understand why you are 1) grilling her about this and 2) find it your job to be the police about it.

Report their activities to the RSPCA and greyhound council, if you can take photos or get a stat dec fine.

I must add that he is verbally abusive but has never resorted to physical abuse. She has occasionaly relied on the cops when she had arguments with him, once again unrelated arguments, nothing to do with the method of training that he preferred which goes to say that she was not necessarily all that fearfull of him. She was also quick to give him more than her share of opinion but never refrained from doing the greyhound bit.

now you make assumptions? You dont know everything about them. Christ you take nosy neighbour to an obsessive level :laugh:

I dont understand why you are 1) grilling her about this and 2) find it your job to be the police about it.

Report their activities to the RSPCA and greyhound council, if you can take photos or get a stat dec fine.

I must add that he is verbally abusive but has never resorted to physical abuse. She has occasionaly relied on the cops when she had arguments with him, once again unrelated arguments, nothing to do with the method of training that he preferred which goes to say that she was not necessarily all that fearfull of him. She was also quick to give him more than her share of opinion but never refrained from doing the greyhound bit.

now you make assumptions? You dont know everything about them. Christ you take nosy neighbour to an obsessive level :laugh:

sorry but I agree with Nekhbet, the poor woman

This is illegal report him to greyhound racing victoria. Having owned and trained greyhounds I find it disgusting that these idiots persist in this behaviour they are chasing a stuffed toy in a race nothing live so how do they think this cruel beahaviour will help. I know they will say it is to make them chase harder but I do not believe a word we had good success with our dogs without these deplorable training methods Having also worked for over 10 years in vet clinics were we saw mainly greyhounds i know this behaviour will never change.

now you make assumptions? You dont know everything about them. Christ you take nosy neighbour to an obsessive level :shrug:

deleted for privacy reasons.

Edited by Moselle

now you make assumptions? You dont know everything about them. Christ you take nosy neighbour to an obsessive level :mad

sorry but I agree with Nekhbet, the poor woman

Poor woman??? :shrug: I cannot believe you would say that, you don't even know her. Oh well, suit yourself.

unless you have lived in there house you cannot ever be sure if he did not hit her.

if he did and she know you reported the hounds to the police she will never admit she's been abused. they never do! even i they admit it, they then change there story.

if he's a nasty controling prick maybe you need to be more concerned about your own yard. as this sort of person tends to retaliate instead of complain to the police. who knows what he might throw over your fence.

This is illegal report him to greyhound racing victoria. Having owned and trained greyhounds I find it disgusting that these idiots persist in this behaviour they are chasing a stuffed toy in a race nothing live so how do they think this cruel beahaviour will help. I know they will say it is to make them chase harder but I do not believe a word we had good success with our dogs without these deplorable training methods Having also worked for over 10 years in vet clinics were we saw mainly greyhounds i know this behaviour will never change.

Deleted for privacy reasons.

Edited by Moselle

Well that is your opinion. I simply do not condone such activities whereas you think I am being obsessive? I don't make assumptions; I know what they are like. As for the RSPCA, well I have already contacted them, I have also contacted greyhound racing victoria, all to no avail.

They may be trying to catch him. It takes time to collect evidence. They cannot do a thing without sound evidence.

Keep on the GRV and RSPCA's backs about it, but be patient too. And do not get involved with the family and their dramas.

unless you have lived in there house you cannot ever be sure if he did not hit her.

if he did and she know you reported the hounds to the police she will never admit she's been abused. they never do! even i they admit it, they then change there story.

if he's a nasty controling prick maybe you need to be more concerned about your own yard. as this sort of person tends to retaliate instead of complain to the police. who knows what he might throw over your fence.

deleted for privacy reasons.

Edited by Moselle

Poor woman??? :shrug: I cannot believe you would say that, you don't even know her. Oh well, suit yourself.

well you don't know her either do; you not know how hard it can be for woman in a domestic violence situation to break free, that they do things they would normally not do so as to save themselves and you are contributing to her harrasement

Keep reporting it every time they do it

The marriage is over and he has been ordered to move out which he has done. The greyhounds have been removed to a friend's place and it goes without saying that the same cruel practices will continue; I don't know where his friend is located and I don't intend to find out.

Edited by Moselle

well you don't know her either do; you not know how hard it can be for woman in a domestic violence situation to break free, that they do things they would normally not do so as to save themselves and you are contributing to her harrasement

How am I continuing to her harrassment??? I am stating the facts. She was not and is not a victim. She gave him as bad as he did her! I was there and I heard it with my own ears. I do know her only too well. How on earth can you be so presumptuous to make such assumptions? Whatever she did, she did willingly! She wouldn't even cook him a meal unless she wanted to ffs! The house was a pig sty, she would wait for the kids to come home from school and then force them to do the dishes. The toilet was never cleaned. He would constantly complain of having to live under such conditions! Thekids had to provide the water for her animals and feed them as well, she was too busy mucking around with her computer. If thekids were umming and urring about having todo any of that she would literally scream from the top of her lungs. She did bugger all around the house, her miniature horses were kept in a small barn covered in one foot of manure. Like I said, she was not a victim. What part dont you understand? Did you miss the part where I said that she would hit thekids? But hey, I had better staple my lips 2gether cause according toyou I am contributting to the poor woman's harrassement, I have never heard such nuisance in all my born days!

Edited by Moselle

I would never be forced to do something that I was adamantlyagainst. I would run awaybefore subjecting myself to that. She was not in a situation that constituted violence. Her mouth is just as venomous as his. The kids did not escape this.

Posting in the general forum that can be viewed by EVERYONE on the internet is probably not a good idea if you want to stay anonymous. I just did a search of greyhound live lure and your other thread is top of the list. Maybe a bit specific but who knows what people search?? I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to work out who, what, where...

Report them again and again but stay out of their personal lives and don't post their personal issues on here.

Edited by kendall

I am not sure what you want from this thread. It sounds like you know her better than us.

It sounds highly likely she will obtain more animals, so if you suspect any cruelty call the RSPCA. Call the police if you suspect domestic violence.

I see no sense in further involvement.

well if he has moved away even more reason for him to be bitter, also less risk of being a suspect....

he may not harm you or yours but you never know.... fire crackers can be thrown out of a moving car....

and as posted above most of us are not that anon on a public forum... if you know enough about some one you can pick who they are by what they say. it only takes one of his mates to see 2 posts and they then think you are on a vendetta.

Posting in the general forum that can be viewed by EVERYONE on the internet is probably not a good idea if you want to stay anonymous. I just did a search of greyhound live lure and your other thread is top of the list. Maybe a bit specific but who knows what people search?? I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to work out who, what, where...

Report them again and again but stay out of their personal lives and don't post their personal issues on here.

It never dawned on me that this kind of posting would come up so readily on a search :shrug: . Thanks for bringing it to my attention.