Joint Guard And Sasha's Blend

Vet n pet direct and aussie vet products have Sasha's blend for $57 for the powder. I've done the comparisons and Sasha's Blend is more cost effective then Joint Guard, even though Joint Guard may appear to be cheaper, it requires twice the amount per dose then Sasha's.

Vet n pet direct and aussie vet products have Sasha's blend for $57 for the powder. I've done the comparisons and Sasha's Blend is more cost effective then Joint Guard, even though Joint Guard may appear to be cheaper, it requires twice the amount per dose then Sasha's.

Joint Guard works out to be more cost effective, you do a loading dose for 4 - 6 weeks and then drop it back.

If you were to dose Sasha's Blend to the therapeutic levels of Joint Guard, you'd be feeding bucket loads of the stuff!!!

Sasha's Blend recently had a 50% price increase too!!!

We get Joint Guard from Greyhound Products Direct as well.

hey FTPO :laugh: i get mine from Greyhound Products Direct as well, they are friendly and ship really quick.

Hope Benson is ok. xoxo

eta: from what I have read sasha's blend has a smell to it, joint guard doesn't... :laugh:

Edited by doggywoof

Did I read in here somewhere that vetnpetdirect have a special coupon for discounted products this month??? That might help. I also thought I read that Pernaease and Sasha's Blend were the same product or similar or sommat. It gets very confusing.

Did I read in here somewhere that vetnpetdirect have a special coupon for discounted products this month??? That might help. I also thought I read that Pernaease and Sasha's Blend were the same product or similar or sommat. It gets very confusing.

Vet n Pet Direct have 5% off with the coupon code EFY2010 ending June 30th :laugh:

hey FTPO :laugh: i get mine from Greyhound Products Direct as well, they are friendly and ship really quick.

Hope Benson is ok. xoxo

eta: from what I have read sasha's blend has a smell to it, joint guard doesn't... :laugh:

Joint Guard has no smell or taste :cheer:

Mum's Lab gets the powder & my boy gets the treats in his kong every morning

hey FTPO :love: i get mine from Greyhound Products Direct as well, they are friendly and ship really quick.

Hope Benson is ok. xoxo

eta: from what I have read sasha's blend has a smell to it, joint guard doesn't... :love:

DW - long time on see in the retriever thread - pop in and post a piccies :laugh:

Yep Benson is fine - this is actually for a friend who has a thirteen year old Dobe who only this year has started getting very stiff once she has been lying down for a while! But thank you for your concern! :wave:

How are your kids???

Thank you for explaining the process with Joint Guard too Archie! :cheer:

Thanks to everyone for their help and links :laugh:

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

hey FTPO :mad i get mine from Greyhound Products Direct as well, they are friendly and ship really quick.

Hope Benson is ok. xoxo

eta: from what I have read sasha's blend has a smell to it, joint guard doesn't... :rofl:

Joint Guard has no smell or taste :rofl:

Mum's Lab gets the powder & my boy gets the treats in his kong every morning

I don't know if JG has a taste or not, but it doesn't smell. SB, however, ... :rofl:

And Jake agrees. I thought he'd eat anything until I bought SB.