4th Annual Mdba Dog Owners Choice Awards

Steve

Wayne Moore - Moorholme Park Pet Care Centre has been nominated for Best Pet Transport Service of the Year.

Thier nomination speaks of how they go the extra mile to ensure both clients and their animals are given the best care.

Wayne was great to speak with too!

Take a big bow Wayne - You've done an excellent job!

Julie

Edited by Steve

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marika Ginnings [Tweety] has been nominated for Best Canine Foster Carer of the Year.

This was a fantastic nomination and Marika was great to speak to.

We managed a couple of tears too.!

Job well done Marika and Im very thankful I was able to be part of making you feel so appreciated.

Julie

Edited by Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Sparrow from Precious Pet Photography has been nominated for best photographer of the Year - 4 nominations .

Hope to see you in Melbourne Paul!

Pets Haven at Woodend Victoria have been nominated for Best canine Rescue of the Year.

Great speaking with the staff there and chatting about the hard work they do.

Friends of the Hound has also been nominated ffor Best Canine Rescue of the Year.

It was great speaking with Lisa and hearing what agreat job they do for greyhounds.

Rachel Grover has recieved two nominations. One for Excellence in Contribution and or Leadership in Canine Affairs

the other as Best Canine Rescue of the Year.

Well done Rachel it was great speaking with you and obviously well deserved.

Jennifer Scott from Peiradise - Paradise for rescued Shar Pei has been nominated for Best Master Canine Rescue of the Year.

Good to catch up with you Jen and hope to see you at the awards evening in March !

Peta McRae has been nominated for Best Canine Rescue of the Year and Excellence in Contribution and or Leadership in Canine Affairs

Its a great effort and it was my honour to be the one to let her know how much she is appreciated.

Sara and Ben Grace have been nominated for Best Canine Foster Carers of the Year They are attached to No Kill Rescue in Sydney. - Ben was really shocked when I told him of his nomaintion but when you hear the ouitstanding stuff they do to go the extra mile you know its certainly well deserved.

Please remember that this weeks promo for the awards is that if you place a nomination we wil offer you a Certificate in Canine Foster Care free of charge until the 20th.

MDBA Dog Owners Choice Awards proudly sponsored by dogzonline - thanks Troy!

Tickets for the awards are now on sale. Limited seats.

Cazzie Cathcart - CAZZIES CREATIONS. Has been nominated for Best Canine Photographer/ Artist of the Year.

Got good couple of tears out of this one too.

Well done Cazzie!

Thanks Julie

was awesum talking to you again .. LOL yeah not a good idea to make me cry when im driving :rofl::rofl:

cya in Melbourne!!!

Cazzie Cathcart - CAZZIES CREATIONS. Has been nominated for Best Canine Photographer/ Artist of the Year.

Well done Cazzie!

Thanks Julie

was awesum talking to you again .. LOL yeah not a good idea to make me cry when im driving :rofl::rofl:

cya in Melbourne!!!

Congrats Cazzie :)

Well done Cazzie!

Thanks Julie

was awesum talking to you again .. LOL yeah not a good idea to make me cry when im driving :rofl::)

cya in Melbourne!!!

Congrats Cazzie :eek:

Thanks will cya there Ruthie!! :rofl:

Julie it was lovely catching up and I do hope to be at the awards but I guess it will depend on how many dogs I have in care. Tearing up and almost crying in a public place (Target) is NOT a good look. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Waddington- aged 4 has been nominated for Best Junior in Canine Helpfulness or kindness. His Mum is very proud of him and with good reason! :)

Lisa Finch from VSC in Ryde and who also doubles as a foster carer for No Kill Dog Rescue has been nominated for best Vet Nurse of the Year. This category this year is sponsored by Pet Plan Insurance www.petplan.com.au

Gayl O Grady who is a member of Delta has been nominated for Best Dog Trainer of the Year. Gayle helps out free of charge with training issues faced by No Kill Dog Rescue with some of their rescue dogs.

Troy from dogzonline has been nominated a number of times for

Excellence in Contribution and/or Leadership in Canine Affairs.

As you know Troy has backed these awards every step of the way and dogzonline is the dog owners Choice Awards principal Sponsor.

www.dogzonline.com.au has been nominated for Best Dog Realted Website of the Year as well.

You rock Troy!

Edited by Steve

Suzette Ryan - issis - who was a HELL of a nice lady to chat with has been nominated for her Fresh 4 paws product which is a fresh food alternative for dog owners

in Best Dog product of the Year Category.

:):laugh: :D :) ;) ;) :rofl::rofl::eat:

Yay Congratz poozy!!! soooo deserving :mad:o :D :D :(

Suzette Ryan - issis - who was a HELL of a nice lady to chat with has been nominated for her Fresh 4 paws product which is a fresh food alternative for dog owners

in Best Dog product of the Year Category.

Oh well done, Suz !!! Congrats on your nomination. Must find out more about your "Fresh 4 Paws" product/s. :)

Michelle Gurney ~*Shell*~ has been nominated for Master Responsible Pet Owner. Michelle was great to talk to and when I heard her story it certainly made me very proud to know she is an MDBA member.

What a great role model - truly a responsible dog owner.

Well done Michell take a bow and hope to see you in Melbourne on the 19th of March.

This is one of the categories Troy presents as well!