Artemis Dog Food

cavvysavvy

Does anybody use artemis dog food? I am doing some research on the internet and am after a high quality food that has no by products and is as natural as possible.

Was wondering how good anybody has found this range to be?

Any feedback would be great

:laugh:

Does anybody use artemis dog food? I am doing some research on the internet and am after a high quality food that has no by products and is as natural as possible.

Was wondering how good anybody has found this range to be?

Any feedback would be great

:laugh:

I swear by it. Love it. Use it. My dogs look a million bucks if I do say so myself.

I am thinking of ordering some as I am in Ballarat and nowhere my side of melbourne seems to sell it. WOuld like to give it a try.

Does it temp the fussiest of eaters?

Where are you, I know how to get on to a stockist as she supplies a friends shop. Shes great and delivers almost next day if it is ordered.

Edited by Chewbacca

I tried it with my dog when I first brought her home (she was on optimum at the breeders and I slowly weaned her over) She was never very keen to eat it, so I tried her with a sample pack of Eagle Pack, which she loves, and that is now the one we use :laugh: I also had trouble getting Artemis, and now I'm having a little trouble getting Eagle Pack. I can't win!

I tried it with my dog when I first brought her home (she was on optimum at the breeders and I slowly weaned her over) She was never very keen to eat it, so I tried her with a sample pack of Eagle Pack, which she loves, and that is now the one we use :laugh: I also had trouble getting Artemis, and now I'm having a little trouble getting Eagle Pack. I can't win!

Ichanged from Royal Canin for this very reason. Always worth buying a small bag to put away for when its out of stock.

I tried it with my dog when I first brought her home (she was on optimum at the breeders and I slowly weaned her over) She was never very keen to eat it, so I tried her with a sample pack of Eagle Pack, which she loves, and that is now the one we use :D I also had trouble getting Artemis, and now I'm having a little trouble getting Eagle Pack. I can't win!

You and Annie are having no luck. :laugh:

I am thinking of ordering some as I am in Ballarat and nowhere my side of melbourne seems to sell it. WOuld like to give it a try.

Where are you, I know how to get on to a stockist as she supplies a friends shop. Shes great and delivers almost next day if it is ordered.

I am near Ballarat and keen to get a bag to try ASAP. I dont have any days off work to make a trip to Melbourne in the near future. Interested in the small breed adult formula... Will try the small bag first of course, and if my cavs like it ill get a bigger bag...

If you contact them they do deliver but I'm not sure of bag size as I feed Rottweilers on it so order a bigger bag.

They also have stockist that will deliver. Their web site has all the info so i just check the ingedrients, protein level etc and picked one to suit (a couple of their range had very high protein levels if that is what you want or don't want).

We had a couple of dogs that weren't doing well on other brands and they have been going great on Artemis. They also have a totally grain free food and their foods are wheat free etc for any dogs that have a problem with Wheat etc.

Mum had a boy that was sick and could find the problem, tummy wise, she change to Artemis osopur (spelling?) and the dog has been well since.

I have since grown a puppy on it and he is doing well. None of my dogs have knocked it back but they vaccum their food down so I'm not sure about fussy eaters

They also have breeders bags/club but they only deliver breeders bags from themselves direct (not through stockist) and you have to order 2 bags at a time with postage but you end up getting 18kg bag for the price of a 13kg bag which is good for the large breeds but I'm not sure about the small breeds (what deals they have in place for smaller bags).

You can also request a sample of the food you want to try and they will send it, details were on their home page I think

When I emailed them they contacted me the same day and answered any questions.

Cheers Lee

Ima bout to drive 40 minutes to another town to get my first bag of it. My girls and now puppies have been on eagle pack, holistic select, but my stockist can get any more in until next week and I need it now. No other place in town or the neighbouring towns stocks EP, but I was offered Artemis at a good price, so Im going to give it a go. If the dogs do well on it, then I'll stick to it and just travel to get it as my local EP supplier is not very relaible at all.

Which Eagle Pack do you use?

Pet Stock in Old Geelong road usually have the basic varieties and some holistic and Best Friends in Point Cook have it too, but don't seem to stock many of the giant bags.

There is another pet store in Deer Park (off Ballarat rd) that has a small range but are pretty good about ordering it in ;)

Sorry for the OT :)

I haven't yet tried Artemis, feed Eagle Pack (usually natural but have had my puppy on the holistic anchovy - because I could lol, unfortunately can't really justify the cost for all 4 dogs!!), but Artemis sounds pretty good on paper. If it becomes more readily available I'd give it a try :)

Edited by SpikesPuppy

I am near Ballarat and keen to get a bag to try ASAP. I dont have any days off work to make a trip to Melbourne in the near future. Interested in the small breed adult formula... Will try the small bag first of course, and if my cavs like it ill get a bigger bag...

You can get a free sample:

Artemis sample

I have tried the eagle pack and my dog just did not like it, along with hills, eujanuba etc. The only one he will eat at the moment is Advance small breed turkey and rice.

Ill visit the web site and give them a call today and see if I can get some sent to ballarat.

Eagle pack is readily available here in Ballarat at Petstock, all flavours and I have had no trouble getting it here

Thanks for the help guys

Tobie has been on Artemis puppy and now adult dog food and is doing very well. I usually order it from K9 + Katz Kitchen, they have a 10% discount if you buy 2 bags. Delivery is pretty quick too.

I've heard it's a great food. When I was looking into a better food, I looked at it but, I decided to feed a raw prey model diet. I can feed a raw diet so so much cheaper than I could Artemis. I've already seen improvement in his teeth, stool, and energy level.