Agility Tunnels 6 Mt -topbuy Website

THank you

I've been wanting to buy a tunnel so I have one on order. Nearly got 2 but no cheaper so I'll see how the first goes. I do have midget dogs so they don't cause wear on the tunnels.

Great!

Hi Vickie,

I have used mine with Kenz who is relatively fast. I just need to come up with a better way of pegging it down but I thought for the price if you don't want something you leave out permanently then I think they are fine.

:cheer: sas I was also after something that didn't end up costing more than the price of the tunnel.

:rainbowbridge: I hadn't looked at the price, now I'm scared!

I used tent pegs on my old one, is that viable?

I've got a proper tunnel but I made budget sandbags by filling the Coles green chiller bags ($2.69 each) with sand and joining the handles together with an ocky strap over the tunnel (A belt would be better though) they work fine, maybe try something like that?

I've got a proper tunnel but I made budget sandbags by filling the Coles green chiller bags ($2.69 each) with sand and joining the handles together with an ocky strap over the tunnel (A belt would be better though) they work fine, maybe try something like that?

Do your dogs spend all day while you're at work going through the tunnel? :cheer: I can't set mine up or Millie would make herself dizzy going through it all day :cheer:

Amy and I did order one of these topbuy tunnels but that night our agility club said they were selling some old tunnels for 50 bucks so we both grabbed one and cancelled our topbuy order! And I also bought an old chute from the club :rainbowbridge: With my tunnel, chute, brand spankin' new 2x2 weave bases, my borrowed mini dogwalk and my 3 crappy pvc jumps, I just need a bigger backyard to set up a mini agility course :cheer:

Do your dogs spend all day while you're at work going through the tunnel? :cheer: I can't set mine up or Millie would make herself dizzy going through it all day :cheer:

Trixie does, I should really put it away, she'll go outside to pee then do a lap through the tunnel on her way back in :rainbowbridge:

Edited by amypie

Do your dogs spend all day while you're at work going through the tunnel? :laugh: I can't set mine up or Millie would make herself dizzy going through it all day :cheer:

Trixie does, I should really put it away, she'll go outside to pee then do a lap through the tunnel on her way back in :rainbowbridge:

:cheer::cheer:

At least your girl isn't "spethal", and tries to run through the chute in the wrong direction! Then takes off through it the right direction, i-squeak in mouth :) Oh Millie cracks me up :rolleyes:

Edited by RubyStar

I have used mine with Kenz who is relatively fast. I just need to come up with a better way of pegging it down but I thought for the price if you don't want something you leave out permanently then I think they are fine.

Thank you. I think I will try to get one.

Vickie I have one somewhere (Dad has moved so not 100% sure where my stuff is now stored) if you want it. They are ok but a pain in the butt to put up and down and every time you want to change the shape you need to restake them. They wont stay up on their own so you need to use tomato stakes to hold them up (a stake on each side for each end and then each side every time it bends). I very rarely used it as it was just annoying and such a timewaster. I wouldn't spend money on another one.

At least your girl isn't "spethal", and tries to run through the chute in the wrong direction! Then takes off through it the right direction, i-squeak in mouth :thumbsup: Oh Millie cracks me up :D

Kirra did that one time in a trial - back in the days when she was a tunnel suck (as opposed to the contact/weave suck she is now :) ). The chute was the last obstacle, but was only a few metres away from the start obstacle - tyre I think. Just as we were starting, the wind blew and opened the chute right up - and sucked my little girl right in :D - ooops :eek:

Sorry - OT

At least your girl isn't "spethal", and tries to run through the chute in the wrong direction! Then takes off through it the right direction, i-squeak in mouth :laugh: Oh Millie cracks me up :(

Kirra did that one time in a trial - back in the days when she was a tunnel suck (as opposed to the contact/weave suck she is now :love: ). The chute was the last obstacle, but was only a few metres away from the start obstacle - tyre I think. Just as we were starting, the wind blew and opened the chute right up - and sucked my little girl right in ;) - ooops :)

Sorry - OT

:D Sucked her right in :)

Millie came skidding up onto the chute fabric to try and enter it and went legs up in the air on her back, but got right back up, found the entrance, and ran through it, joyfully squeaking her ball the whole time :cheer: