Kepala Again - Winter Fun!

lappiemum

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Pointees, I am coming up to Wyndham Vale tomorrow morning, but wont have time to catch up with the doggies. I'm picking up 2 new birdies and a Blue Mini Lop buck on the way home then have to start packing for house sitting and somewhere in all this limited time before friday manage to bath Charlotte for mum. Might just take her to the groomer to do her. I have such limited time at the moment til i am back from housesitting.

It's also looking like I will be unable to come to kepala :cry: Charlotte will not be happy, but i am really unsure about leaving Rupert alone for so many hours only a couple days after starting. Not knowing the temperament with other dogs, i'm too worried to bring him with us as well.

Oh LC, I broke up with the boyfriend, so don't go to Wyndham Vale anymore... :laugh:

Its not going to be the same without Charlotte! We will miss you both

ETA: I want to see photos of the Blue boy!! :laugh:

Edited by Pointees

Oh I'm sorry about the OH Pointees. Plenty of fish in the sea :laugh:

Charlotte will be missed at kepala for sure, will talk to Rupert's owner when I get there friday morning and ask what he's like and if it's safe enough to leave him home or if she would be happy for him to come with me. Apparently he is really good off lead around other dogs, i'll check if they would be comfortable or not with him going. I'm sure he would love to go.

I'll post up some piccies soon of Blue boy. He's my old boy Yoshi's grandson so i'm happy to have gotten him. He's around 8 or 9 mths old, and is a proven stud buck already so i'll use him over a doe when he settles in :laugh: I'm trying to come up with a name for him! I'm trolling the pet name sites.

Edited by LucyCharzie

oh no!! im coming this month to kepala for the first time and i was thinking yay goldie cuddles!! and now ur not coming!! just my luck hahaha

love the sig pointees hehe pretty girls u will have to bring them out to a show soon so i can see them in action!

I may still come but wont be for all day. I'll have to see if i can leave housesitting dog for that long or not. I'll let you know friday if i can still come or not. The owner leaves him for up to 4 or 5 hours during the day so maybe i could still come. What do you guys think i should do?

:laugh: Yeah, plenty of fishes.

Its just so weird, a year and a half with him, and now its just the Pointers and I.

They have sat at the front door the last few days thinking he is coming over (he used to come over every weekend, or every second, so by their body clocks its about that time again :cry: )

Thanks kirst_goldens, they will be coming to Kepala. So Alexis will be happy to give you cuddles. :rofl: :p Right now, she's using April as a pillow. :p

Have also PM'ed you kirst_goldens.

Its up to you LC. :rofl:

hey groupfive: I've started the thread for you! Hope LM doesn't mind ;) http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=202025

LC: It would be great if Rupie could come along, but even if he can't, I'm sure you aren't expected to be there 24/7, he'll be fine if he's used to being left while the owners work, etc. We would miss you guys too much if you didn't come at all!!!

Edited by pip1981

Do we have a Kepala list thread for August yet?

I want to put my name down!!

YOUR COMING!!! YAY!!!

bringing rainy as well? Put ur name in the thread already lol

Flashy will have fun playing with baby alera again hehe

And LC u should definatly come :cry: im a little biased though bahahaha

Kirst goldens, do you really want me to come or want my golden to cuddle! :cry:

I'll see what happens. The owner is out for only 4 or 5 hours per day (she works from home and works part time). So will see and base it on how he is going :D

Hopefully he isnt too stressed not having his owners there, usually they just get someone to pop in once a day so he should be ok for me to leave for the day, i mean if i had an interview somewhere i'd have to leave for a fair few hrs anyway so it's probably going to be alright to leave for most of the day to come to kepala.

You can probably guess, it's pretty obvious :cry:

He is very spunky, friendly and is such a cuddle bum. Everything I wanted in adding a new show boy :D You'll have to meet him one day! You'll love him! Your boy must have been spunky, theres something special about the blues.

Aww flick is a cutie! She looks similar to my Poppy except Poppy has a boofy head. Poppy is Buster's grandma at 4 years old she's as strong as ever! :cry:

Edited by LucyCharzie

Flick is a dwarf lop, so bit of a different head. :cry:

Flick's 3 and is wonderful, so much energy for a rabbit, and she gets along with my dogs well (yes, the gun dogs :D ) She loves cuddles and pats too, like Randy :cry:

Like Randy, again, she maults badly, I have to brush her daily for about 2 weeks when its time for her to mault... I'm during that time of the year! :cry: