Kepala Again - Winter Fun!

lappiemum

I'm still keen on bringing Buffy this Sunday if my cough goes away. But if we come, I might just bring $5. Hope that's ok. Can't think of what to bring.

For those unaware, first time I brought Buffy to Kepala, she broke her leg (freak accident beside the pool) :laugh:

Do you think she would remember this, and associate the place with her painful experience? Do we usually have the other runs (i.e. sand and agility) booked too? If so, I might take her to one of those runs first to not freak her out too much. She was quite overwhelmed the first time there, too many off-leash doggies she didn't know what to do with herself.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be there this month :( Min had surgery on Monday after a bad bout of pyometra, Bliss is still out of action with her sore leg and to top it all off it looks like Flint is coming down with kennel cough which puts Fire and Diesel out of action as well :o

I was originally meant to be trialling Min at Geelong so I might head down to watch Grumpette trialling Dee instead :laugh:

Hope you all have a great day (which I know you will :( ) and hopefully I'll see you all next month :o

I won't be there this month :rofl: Min had surgery on Monday after a bad bout of pyometra, Bliss is still out of action with her sore leg and to top it all off it looks like Flint is coming down with kennel cough which puts Fire and Diesel out of action as well :eek:

I was originally meant to be trialling Min at Geelong so I might head down to watch Grumpette trialling Dee instead :)

Hope you all have a great day (which I know you will :rofl: ) and hopefully I'll see you all next month :eek:

Is Min ok? :rofl:

I'm still keen on bringing Buffy this Sunday if my cough goes away. But if we come, I might just bring $5. Hope that's ok. Can't think of what to bring.

For those unaware, first time I brought Buffy to Kepala, she broke her leg (freak accident beside the pool) :)

Do you think she would remember this, and associate the place with her painful experience? Do we usually have the other runs (i.e. sand and agility) booked too? If so, I might take her to one of those runs first to not freak her out too much. She was quite overwhelmed the first time there, too many off-leash doggies she didn't know what to do with herself.

My guess is that she'll probably be more than fine. :eek: But yes, we have access to the other runs if they are not in use. Will watch her closely, but she should be good - if anything gets a bit rough we can just separate them then.

But it looks like we'll have less than other times, so it should be a bit more relaxed this time.

Just do the same as me, but we will all keep a very close eye on the dogs given Buffy's last experience with kepala and i'll be watching Charlotte like a hawk in case she hurts herself (which i doubt she will but just in case!). I just hope she isnt a naughty dog and terrorises everyone! She should be ok, i hope! :noidea:

I so cant wait til sunday, i'll make those yummy brownies tomorrow :rofl:

Hope Min is ok! Sorry for my ignorance, but i know what pyometra is but how do they treat it? Not having had entire dogs before I don't know this! :love:

So I am defiantly coming tomorrow with this little bundle of fluff.

IMG_1578.jpg

I don't think I will bring anything with me this time as I don't want to have to go out and buy anything so I will just pay. There is usually so much food I don't think anyone will miss mine.

so I think this is the list now?

Lucycharzie: CHARLOTTE

Lappiemum: Bear, Tasha and Sohvi

Pointees - April, Alexis and Shaun.

Canine Friend - Dexter

pip1981 - Dakota and Tika

groupfive - Flash

Hannah - Denver

SmoothieGirl - Bronte & Brandi

Evolving - Echo and Alera and Bob

Food List

Lucycharzie: Salad and low fat Brownies

Lappiemum: chicken tender kebabs, plates, cutlery, cups, sauces, napkins, cooking gear

Pointees - fairy bread and pigs ears

Canine Friend - some kind of quiche (that can be eaten cold)

pip1981 - Noodle salad, honey soy chicken wings and soft drink

groupfive - juice, dip and crackers

Hannah - Ceasar salad and lemon iced tea

SmoothieGirl - Bread (rolls or pull aparts or something) and marg. Potato chips - everyone loves them, especially the kids!

Evolving - $ for food

I should be able to bring some sausages or something - maybe chops as well? - Is there anything else we need? maybe a potato salad?

Edited by lappiemum

I've pulled out some chook nibble things and some sausages - someone else is bringing chicken wings I think? Will do up a potato salad tonight, I think that should see us right. We always over cater for these things anyway! :)

I'll stop at the IGA and get some more cups and cutlery anyway - just had a look in the picnic bag and its all a bit low!LOL

For those unaware, first time I brought Buffy to Kepala, she broke her leg (freak accident beside the pool) :vomit:

I'm sure she will be ok with Kepala. May be a bit nervous around the pool if anything, but it's going to be 15 degrees - who ever uses the pool is crazy! :eek:

I won't be there this month :rofl: Min had surgery on Monday after a bad bout of pyometra, Bliss is still out of action with her sore leg and to top it all off it looks like Flint is coming down with kennel cough which puts Fire and Diesel out of action as well :cheer:

I was originally meant to be trialling Min at Geelong so I might head down to watch Grumpette trialling Dee instead :)

Hope you all have a great day (which I know you will :vomit: ) and hopefully I'll see you all next month :)

Sorry to hear about your babies! :mad Fingers are crossed for them all! Give them cuddles from the Pointees and I.

and that's 5 Lappies Pointees!!!LOL :laugh::rofl:

:cheer: Other Pointees are showing this weekend. Damn Lappies. :mad