Kepala Again - Winter Fun!

lappiemum

Okie Dookie- kicking off the thread for the DOL JULY KEPALA MEET - will be on Sunday 11th July starting at 10(ish) and going through to around 3(ish).

For those who are uninitated in the fun of Kepala, click here for the info.

And for those who are coming, you know the rules - list your pooches and what you are bringing!

Look forward to seeing you all there!! :)

Edited by lappiemum

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet! zoomies for Charlotte!! :)

Dog list:

Lucycharzie: CHARLOTTE

Lappiemum: Bear, Tasha and Sohvi

Food List

Lucycharzie: Salad and low fat Brownies

Lappiemum: chicken tender kebabs, plates, cutlery, cups, sauces, napkins, cooking gear

LM: She's already done kepala zoomies! She did them yesterday! :) put her in the puppy run to check if she needed to toilet first and it was full steam ahead zoomies then she was looking around trying to find her DOL friends! She did well at the swimming session. Made alot of progress and quite a few times had 2 balls in her mouth swimming in the indoor pool :rolleyes:

She is allowed outside without the lead on now and everytime she goes outside she does zoomies and barking up and down the fenceline!

LM: She's already done kepala zoomies! She did them yesterday! :laugh: put her in the puppy run to check if she needed to toilet first and it was full steam ahead zoomies then she was looking around trying to find her DOL friends! She did well at the swimming session. Made alot of progress and quite a few times had 2 balls in her mouth swimming in the indoor pool :D

She is allowed outside without the lead on now and everytime she goes outside she does zoomies and barking up and down the fenceline!

Its because she feels GOOD Mum!!!! :) :rolleyes:

I don't know if I will be coming.

I will be getting my new puppy the day before and I don't know if I want to leave her alone so soon after brining her home.

If I do come it will probably only be for a few hours.

Evolving, so Echo's isn't going to be a show pup? :laugh:

Although, I must say, that is one cute as puppy!! :laugh: Can't beat a 4-6 week old Pointee. Cutest things on 4 legs! :rolleyes:

Jack isn't coming along this time, as the father has to work. :o And I don't want to look after 3 gun dogs, and Shaun, on my own!! :rolleyes:

Dog list:

Lucycharzie: CHARLOTTE

Lappiemum: Bear, Tasha and Sohvi

Pointees - April, Alexis and Shaun.

Food List

Lucycharzie: Salad and low fat Brownies

Lappiemum: chicken tender kebabs, plates, cutlery, cups, sauces, napkins, cooking gear

Pointees - fairy bread and pigs ears

I am getting a Janoby puppy as my first show dog.

She is just like Echo.

P5260304.jpg

Oh, I'm sure if you bought her we'd never let her feet touch the ground - she'd get lots a lots of cuddles..... :laugh::o:laugh:

and pointees, I do have to disagree with you on the cutest puppy breed......you need a lappie puppy cuddle!! :rolleyes:

Lappiemum and Evolving: Are you two trying to get me to get a Lappie? I REALLY want one!!! LOL

Pointees and I say gundogs all the way, however who could say no to that ball of Lappie cuteness! This is a pic of my first dog. She was the cutest most scared pup i ever knew (ex puppy farm pup we got at 16 wks). First two pics are 16 weeks the day we got her then 10 months old. She was my heart dog :eek:

post-21332-1277868793_thumb.jpg

post-21332-1277868887_thumb.jpg

post-21332-1277868902_thumb.jpg

Lappiemum and Evolving: Are you two trying to get me to get a Lappie? I REALLY want one!!! LOL

Pointees and I say gundogs all the way, however who could say no to that ball of Lappie cuteness! This is a pic of my first dog. She was the cutest most scared pup i ever knew (ex puppy farm pup we got at 16 wks). First two pics are 16 weeks the day we got her then 10 months old. She was my heart dog :eek:

Why would we try to do that? :eek:

Maybe you need to see a little lappie in the flesh. She is a cutie little cuddle bum.

What a pretty little girl she was.

Love the little goldie baby LC....I do have a soft spot for them...

IMHO you really, really need to have lappie baby cuddles to fully appreciate just how cute they are.... you never know, there may be a litter in the next few months you could come a look at... :eek:

and just because its fun and I love posting puppy pics, here's some more:

IMG_6783-1.jpg

IMG_6796-1.jpg

IMG_6849-1.jpg

(I should add these are from Janoby's last litter, and are all still very cute and adorable LC.... :eek: )

Edited by lappiemum

The goldie in my avatar is Lucy that goldie baby! She turned into a gorgeous, extremely stubborn but wonderful first dog.

I guess i will just have to see some Lappie babies then wont i! :eek:

I am sure you two are trying to convert me to goldens and lappies :eek: Is it working? um yes! But are lappies not really water babies? I am certain Charlotte will convert a lappie if one came and lived with us to a water baby :eek: I'm not too sure about a fella though, Charlotte hates it when dogs mount her and would think because i dont want to desex the next dog til 12 to 18 months old it would drive her nuts. I do think she would like a friend in the future though but it would be happening before she settles down too much. She'll be 5 in september so i'd be looking at either end of year or sometime next year depending on finances and when i eventually get employment, it's not going well at the moment, not getting any luck.

Echo monster is a water baby.

I really should take her to kepala for some swimming lessons so she can learn to swim properly instead of staying in the shallows jumping on the other dogs as they come out.

The goldie in my avatar is Lucy that goldie baby! She turned into a gorgeous, extremely stubborn but wonderful first dog.

I guess i will just have to see some Lappie babies then wont i! :eek:

I am sure you two are trying to convert me to goldens and lappies :eek: Is it working? um yes! But are lappies not really water babies? I am certain Charlotte will convert a lappie if one came and lived with us to a water baby :eek: I'm not too sure about a fella though, Charlotte hates it when dogs mount her and would think because i dont want to desex the next dog til 12 to 18 months old it would drive her nuts. I do think she would like a friend in the future though but it would be happening before she settles down too much. She'll be 5 in september so i'd be looking at either end of year or sometime next year depending on finances and when i eventually get employment, it's not going well at the moment, not getting any luck.

I thought it was lucy you were talking about :eek:

That timeline would work just fine.... :)