Kepala Again - Winter Fun!

lappiemum

LOL i keep changing my mind on the timeline to get another furkid. I've got the most busiest year with shows that i'm thinking of leaving the new pup til next year for the reason that i wont have enough time to do training.

Maybe i should get a lappie and a goldie then we'll have a 3 way wrestle! :eek: Nah i think mum would drop dead if i had 3 dogs!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given i dont have my own house and i'm in this tiny bedroom unless my brother moves out which is unlikely given he's a mumma's boy i'll have to start looking to get my own place, i'm running out of room for everything. I just dont want to go into rentals because of the limited rentals that allow animals!

Edited by LucyCharzie

OK, I am DEFINITELY coming this time. :heart: I will bring at least two dogs, maybe three. I will definitely bring Maisie (BC cross) and probably Pia (Greyhound) and maybe Phoebe (Great Dane).

Any food suggestions?

we will most likely be able to make it this time :) and i'm working on another 2 pugs...

will add my name to list when I am sure :)

PUGGGGIES! :rofl: :rofl: They must come along!!

OK, I am DEFINITELY coming this time. :) I will bring at least two dogs, maybe three. I will definitely bring Maisie (BC cross) and probably Pia (Greyhound) and maybe Phoebe (Great Dane).

Any food suggestions?

Same with the Great Dane!! :rofl:

Will be nice to see you again Kirty and see your dogs. Can you take some more updated piccies of Hawkins and Mustang? Their breeder wants to see another update :rofl:

Cant wait to see you all again everyone. Charlotte is still doing zoomies, oh theres no stopping her now is there :rofl:

Don't get too excited - my Dane is 'broken'. LOL! If she comes, she will probably sit in a corner and drool! LOL!

Hey, as long as I can get photos, your Dane isn't broken. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I was just going through my photos... This may sound really bad, but the earliest photos of April I have are at 14 weeks old... When she came home with me... :)

post-28840-1277907086_thumb.jpg

post-28840-1277907159_thumb.jpg

post-28840-1277907183_thumb.jpg

April looks big! She was a cute puppy, of course she's a cute adult now too even if she does act like a puppy still at 2 years old :rofl:

Evolving, have you thought of a name or have a few going round to think about? She's a cutie!