Cotd

Thanks. I grabbed one of the furminator thingies :rofl:

They're a cope of the original, I'd be interested to hear how they compare. At that price, if they work as well I'll go back and buy a few if they have them then.

They're a cope of the original, I'd be interested to hear how they compare. At that price, if they work as well I'll go back and buy a few if they have them then.

Yep, me too. I thought for $10 I'll risk it :rofl:

I bought one last time they were on offer on COTD $9.95 from memory - they work really well I had hair all over the kitchen floor :rofl:

Just wanted to report back that my Faux-minator :) works really well. Not that I have ever used a real one, but I just got a mountain of coat out of Harry and it was quicker than using the rake.

All this Furminator talk got me onto Ebay and I purchased a large one for $15.99 with no postage. It looks to be real too. It is from Vebo pets I think. I just got a shopping bag full of hair in 5 minutes with the normal brush, imagine what I will get with one of those!