Happy Birthday Saxon!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

I can't believe he's 1 already! Where does the time go? Even though he's not actually a baby anymore, he's still my baby :rofl:

In celebration, he spent the morning chewing a stick on my bed while I got ready for work, then enjoyed a chicken wing when I left :D (Oh wait, that's pretty much how he celebrates every morning :D )

Tonight we have obedience training so he'll get to party with his friends, and get lots of attention from everyone.

Here are some photos of his life so far:

My first picture of Saxon, with his mum and brothers (he's on the left, on top of his brother):

post-31865-1277957885_thumb.jpg

The first time I met him, as a 2 week old guinea pig:

post-31865-1277957894_thumb.jpg

Settling in on the first night home:

post-31865-1277958480_thumb.jpg

First day at home, beginning his (still ongoing) attempts to kill his polarbear:

post-31865-1277958497_thumb.jpg

6 months old - very bad haircut from mum, how embarrassing!

post-31865-1277958920_thumb.jpg

8ish months - playing with Milosh, my very own Siberian Husky!

post-31865-1277958976_thumb.jpg

Playing with my best friend Laila. The only time we were still the whole weekend was for the photo!

post-31865-1277959035_thumb.jpg

No birthday photos yet, I'll get some tonight :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Saxon, if I'd known, I would have made sure he got a special birthday treat after training tonight!

Aawww thanks. He did get lots of birthday attention from the class so he was happy :cry:

He didn't even get a special birthday dinner because we were at training. We'll have a birthday dinner tonight. Not that he cares what he eats, as long as it's food he's happy!

Here are some photos from the day after Saxon's bday, when he finally got a bday treat! (naughty mum :D )

Me -"Oh, Saxon's very good at waiting for me to tell him it's ok to eat, I'm sure we can get a nice posed photo":

post-31865-1278323960_thumb.jpg

Saxon - "ohmygod PORK CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stuff you mum"

Charlie, enjoying birthday pork chop from the safety of the bench - "hmm, well the dog's good for something at least...":

post-31865-1278324120_thumb.jpg

And for size comparison (see day 1 photo), a picture with Polarbear, still going strong despite daily attempts on his life:

post-31865-1278324324_thumb.jpg