Dandenong Poultry & Kennel Society Inc

Blakbelgian

Goodluck everyone!

I'm ment to be there as the pointscore secretary but I didn't enter and i'm out 2 lunch instead :laugh: ... is there ne1 out there that could mark a catalogue for all 3 varities of poodles??? especially a grp 7 person

I know I can ring the sec afterwards... but don't like to annoy them with things like that.

Goodluck everyone!

I'm ment to be there as the pointscore secretary but I didn't enter and i'm out 2 lunch instead :laugh: ... is there ne1 out there that could mark a catalogue for all 3 varities of poodles??? especially a grp 7 person

I know I can ring the sec afterwards... but don't like to annoy them with things like that.

:laugh: :laugh: Now what could this be worth. :D ;) :mad :mad :mad:):rofl:

He looks like a retarded piglet on a leash. I am not handling him though, Silvawillow is, thank goodness. He is very cute but due to the fact that I have been not very well this week, he didn't get the leash training he was supposed to get. He does, at least, go forward now. Up until last week he went every way BUT forward.

Guest CaptainCourageous

I am the steward in that ring, so I guess I can try to help you out if I remember :hug:

Goodluck everyone!

I'm ment to be there as the pointscore secretary but I didn't enter and i'm out 2 lunch instead :hug: ... is there ne1 out there that could mark a catalogue for all 3 varities of poodles??? especially a grp 7 person

Goodluck everyone!

I'm ment to be there as the pointscore secretary but I didn't enter and i'm out 2 lunch instead :hug: ... is there ne1 out there that could mark a catalogue for all 3 varities of poodles??? especially a grp 7 person

:hug: :hug: Now what could this be worth. :cheer::party::bolt::shhh::love::hug: :D

I'll be baking next week for the nonsporting show... so mite be able to hand over a masterchef style choc brownie :cheers:

Group 7

BIG - Dally

RUBIG - Std Poodle

JNR - Mini Poodle

Aust bred - Shar Pei

Shimmer BOB, didn't make it back in for group.

Hubby had called and a dog at home had come down sick, left stuff at the show rushed home then

rushed dog to the vet All ok now.

ETA Yes I told the Steward.

Edited by SwaY

Hubby had called and a dog at home had come down sick, left stuff at the show rushed home then

glad everything is ok Sway... far more important than staying at the show...

Group 1:

BIG - Ashley's MinPin

RUBIG: Gerri Greig's Bichon

Group 7

BIG - Dally

RUBIG - Std Poodle

JNR - Mini Poodle

Aust bred - Shar Pei

ETA Yes I told the Steward.

Glad all okay Sway, we didn't make it at all for the same reason.

Glad to hear your dog is ok Sway.

Ophanbark, hope yours recovers soon.

Seems winter is a time when both Human & K9's come down with bugs. :D

Capansh, we have a catalogue BUT........................OH forgot to get the results of the poodles. :laugh:

BB

Guest CaptainCourageous
Capansh, we have a catalogue BUT........................OH forgot to get the results of the poodles. :confused:

BB has just been evicted from the chair in front of the PC.

Capanash, before or during General Specials I did ask for the judges' sheets for all poodles on your behalf. They had been put away. Joan knows you shall ring her and is quite happy to supply you with the information.

I was actually stewarding for Group 5 today - Group 7 is a few weeks away.

CC