Kepala Dol Meet

lappiemum

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool photos everyone.

I might nick one or two of the girls so I can make a little montage for Brandi's Dad. He's quite obsessed with her. I love the one of her upside down and then where Bronte and Brandi are both facing each other and in mid flight.

Two very tired doggies last night, thank god. It meant there weren't any roo patrols in the backyard at stupid times of the night, so I actually got a full nights sleep - whoo hoo!

The way I could tell them apart was Buffy had the shorter coat, Dakota has pink Harness and isn't as tall as Tika and Tika was the big fluffy teddy coat!

True, but in photos its not as easy! :o

Need to remember, I'm a Pointer person, not a fluffy coat person. :laugh:

Not fair, I missed all of the fun again :cheer: Looks like everyone had a great day as usual, you were so lucky the weather held out :laugh:

There's some fantastic photos in this lot and so many fluffies this time around :)

Your new baby is so gorgeous Evolving, hopefully I'll meet her at training soon :cheer: Fire & Flint will have another lappie to play with :)

LC, it's good to see Charlotte has bounced back so well after her surgery :rofl:

and here is Bear thinking he's sexy....(where's mama rottie to beat him up when he needs it??)

Don't worry Lappimum, Bliss will be back to put Bear back in his place one day :rofl: Let him enjoy his position in the pack for now :cheer: Although he doesn't annoy her anymore so she will probably just ignore him anyway :rofl:

Thanks RL, she has bounced back very well after her surgery and needless to say is unstoppable now! Hope you and your rotties make it to kepala again soon.

No swimming for Charlotte at the moment :) She's come down with 2 infected ears. Not sure if it had started before or after kepala but boy it looks sore. Theres a yellow-green pus discharge and its red raw in both ears. I've got her into the vet for Thursday to get antibiotics. Perfect example of when you dont clean out your dogs ears after swimming :D Definately not going swimming til it's 100% cleared up which she will not be happy about, but it'll only get worse if i take her swimming.

Thanks RL, she has bounced back very well after her surgery and needless to say is unstoppable now! Hope you and your rotties make it to kepala again soon.

No swimming for Charlotte at the moment :shrug: She's come down with 2 infected ears. Not sure if it had started before or after kepala but boy it looks sore. Theres a yellow-green pus discharge and its red raw in both ears. I've got her into the vet for Thursday to get antibiotics. Perfect example of when you dont clean out your dogs ears after swimming :p Definately not going swimming til it's 100% cleared up which she will not be happy about, but it'll only get worse if i take her swimming.

Oh dear, Charlotte is challenging Bronte for the title of bubble dog! Hopefully she will be well soon!

Good news :o I've just ordered my new DSLR camera - I've never had one before, know nothing about lenses, probably won't be able to work it out for ages - but hey, should be fun learning!! For those who know/are interested I got a k7 Pentax with a Sigma 17 - 200mm lens, which comes with a bonus Sigma 24-70mm lens. So for the kepala people who have DSLR cameras, i'm going to bug you at the next meet with questions about what the hell I'm ment to be doing.

I may even read the instruction manual on this one......!LOL