Amstaff With No Papers?

fanofamstaffs

I bought an amstaff around 3 months ago.... he has no papers but the parents have papers. The people that I bought him from gave me a receipt and a vet immunisation paper stating that his an american staffordshire terrier..can he still be deemed as a pitbull.. considering he has no papers??? :rofl:

The only guaranteed way to have proof it is an Amstaff is to have registration papers with a matching microchip. I cannot believe anyone breeding Amstaffs would sell puppies without papers, given the current situation.

Yes.

If getting him CCCQ registered is not an option I would suggest you get him DNA tested which will give you a certificate stating that Mr xxx registered Amstaff is the sire and Mrs yyy registered Amstaff is the dam of dog zzz (your dog) with this microchip number. Do this before his mum or dad goes missing in action/moves house/dies.

Edited by Sandra777

Yes.

If getting him CCCQ registered is not an option I would suggest you get him DNA tested which will give you a certificate stating that Mr xxx registered Amstaff is the sire and Mrs yyy registered Amstaff is the dam of dog zzz (your dog) with this microchip number. Do this before his mum or dad goes missing in action/moves house/dies.

Great advise.

Yes.

Great advise.

+1 :hug: