Perth Dol Meet

Rach...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Mason was well behaved after the first 2,5hrs of running around, he then started to listen - hyper boy at first and its not like he had no walk yesterday, he went to Perrys Paddock for an hour with Rach and Buddy.

We had a great day, bugger about the flat tyre though :o

Ruby is sound asleep next to the heater, but little old Chloe is wide awake :confused:

We were saying I needed my Aussie to herd up Chloe, the wee thing kept trying to head in the opposite direction to the group :eek:

Nice photos, and yes look at all those yellow Labs :) (the best breed and colour quite obviously! ;) :D)

I loved that yellow girl Cara that Mason enjoyed playing with, she is very cute :D

Great day at our first Dol meet, nice to meet up with everyone and their dogs.

My four labbies had a great time, Kara, my youngest, found a new friend in Mason.

I think my girls are the prettiest :confused::eek:

Really good photos Rach.

My four labbies had a great time, Kara, my youngest, found a new friend in Mason.

I think my girls are the prettiest :confused::eek:

Really good photos Rach.

Mason just adored Kara, we will have to get them together again sometime :)

I think my girls are the prettiest :o ;)

Really good photos Rach.

It was lovely to meet you today too and your girls are beautiful cilabs :confused: and I was really impressed with all four girls being so well behaved, I wasn't sure what to expect when we saw four barrelling towards us, one after the other :D

I loved seeing so many labs all together :eek: (Mason looked like the black sheep among them :D )

Crazy Cresties, hope you weren't overwhelmed by everyone?! Look forward to seeing you and your dogs at the next meet :)

cilabs, I personally think all 5 yellow Labs that were there were the prettiest yellow Labs! I mean c'mon, yellow Labs, can it get any better? :confused::eek:

(ssh, don't tell Millie I just said that!)

Edited by RubyStar

I think my girls are the prettiest :confused::)

Really good photos Rach.

I like your four to :o . I didn't realize they were DOL dogs :eek: .

Thanks Golden Rules, it's a pretty daunting sight to see them running towards you,

but they soon settle down, they just get too excited, typical labs :eek:

I agree RubyStar, five of the best looking labs I've ever seen, and yellow is definately the way to go. :confused:

Hope to see Millie next time, got a soft spot for choccies.

I'll bring Millie next time. She's just a toy hog and will either sit by herself with the toys, or gets a bit possessive of the squeaky ones which I do not like one bit :eek:

Ruby is just a social butterfly and will relinquish any toy to any dog cos she just wants to be liked :confused: Except she does enjoy a good game of keepy-off with Mason :)

I think my girls are the prettiest :confused::)

Really good photos Rach.

I like your four to :o . I didn't realize they were DOL dogs :eek: .

Hi Tiggy, yes they are DOL dogs, I just haven't posted much.

After meeting some nice people and dogs today I will participate more :D

cilabs, I personally think all 5 yellow Labs that were there were the prettiest yellow Labs! I mean c'mon, yellow Labs, can it get any better? :rolleyes: :birthday:

Hey what about poor Millie and Mason, they just cant crack the nod can they :( they are going to have a complex soon, poor things.

cilabs, I personally think all 5 yellow Labs that were there were the prettiest yellow Labs! I mean c'mon, yellow Labs, can it get any better? :rolleyes: :birthday:

Hey what about poor Millie and Mason, they just cant crack the nod can they :( they are going to have a complex soon, poor things.

I love all Labs :birthday: I have a soft spot for my Moo, she's definitely a mummy's girl! And Mason is a sweetheart, bit of a pushover when Ruby is concerned but a sweetheart :birthday: I'm surprised as Ruby is usually submissive to all dogs. Did you see her when she first met cilabs 4 girls today? She was straight on her belly, tail wagging while they sniffed her.