Rach...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RosieFT

Gorgeous photos! and just who was that stunning foxie???? LOL :confused:

Great morning. Nice to meet some new people and dogs. Thanks for the cake Amy, hope Trixie enjoyed her party! :-)

Thanks guys, was definately a good morning. The frenchie was a gate crasher, quite a few of them came through especially the puppy we saw at the end XD

Buddy fell in love with Trixie hahaha just wanted to keep playing with her

you mean the Foxie is a dog and not a statue???!?!?!! :confused:

You had literally just left when he ran up and my first thought was 'Lucky Adele is gone!'

Edited by Rach...

We had a great day, bugger about the flat tyre though :o

Ruby is sound asleep next to the heater, but little old Chloe is wide awake :confused:

We were saying I needed my Aussie to herd up Chloe, the wee thing kept trying to head in the opposite direction to the group :eek:

Nice photos, and yes look at all those yellow Labs :) (the best breed and colour quite obviously! :D :D)

Guest RosieFT

What chance do the terriers have of evening up the numbers if someone owns not one, two or even three, but FOUR yellow labs!! Amy, Kyzer will just have to step up for the next meet.....

my dog flaked out like a pancake for the 15min car ride home then jumped out to discover we had visitors and tried to get everyone to throw her toy for her. ugh. Fox Terriers only need 5mins to recharge.... 15min was like a huge energy boost.

:-)

little Chloe was so sweet! Ruby needs to step up her game and retrieve Chloe though hahaha I reckon she could do it shes a clever one

a couple of the photos i was like 'Is that Ruby or her twin??' but figured it out, she will always be my favourite Yellow Lab :confused:

Buddy is still sleeping