Perth Dol Meet

Rach...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those damn Labradors, now the Terriers will never be able to outnumber them :rofl: :rofl: Yes Trixie had a good time aftyer the initial trauma of being walked into a pack of strange dogs and people, until she saw Rosie, then she realised it was all okay :D That dog is strange sometimes!

Great photos Rach, but crikey, Trixie's flying nun ears look even more ridiculous in photos than they do in real life :cheer: :cheer:

Trixie was buggered and snoozed the whole way home, then she had a few hours to nap while I took Kyzer out to help with 'gardening'(digging) at my bro's house then I took her over there and she played for another few hours, hopefully she's so worn out she'll be good for the rest of the week :o

Thanks for coming everybody :rofl: Was good to see some new faces too.

Crazy Cresties, hope you weren't overwhelmed by everyone?! Look forward to seeing you and your dogs at the next meet :laugh:

lol, not overwhelmed too much, just totally confused as to who was who, and which dogs were whos :laugh: Lovely photo's Rach, and great to meet you all and your gorgeous gang of dogs :o Hopefully the next meet I'll be able to bring my two little terrors as well :)