Do You Think The Dogs

You have a plant still alive on your verandah and the pot seems to be in one piece still - your dogs are not doing there job properly!

In actual fact, I have about 10 pots on the deck in various places and all have survived - it is the garden that occasionally takes a beating. Have you ever seen these photos posted some months ago - two fosters since rehomed, thank goodness - LOL?

SilvieandNilla002.jpg

SilvieandNilla003.jpg

SilvieandNilla004.jpg

SilvieandNilla005.jpg

MM those photos were HILARIOUS! I hadn't seen them before. I always think of swf's as not enjoying a dirty face. I was wrong!

Quite wrong - LOL. Here is Mufti coming in from excavations in the garden:

AverygrubbyMufti001.jpg

The white and mud coloured one (Nilla) went to a home with an SOS terrier (Guppy) at Leonay some months ago and I had lunch with the family yesterday. Talk about beautiful dogs and so loved and cared for. Nilla was looking absolutely gorgeous and Guppy (who had been in kennels at Londonderry for several weeks before his adoption I believe) was looking scrumptious. Clean, his coat soft and shining, eyes bright and happy. I knew the family would love them to bits, but it is wonderful to actually see it.

Edited by Mother Moocher