Ekka Group Specials Results

Jsk

PIS was the Dalmatian and BPIS was the very popular Corgi :confused:

The Dalmatian's antics with the rosette were priceless.

Sure was. :laugh:

The Goldie was handled by my sister. Her name is Chipala Dreams Come True - owned by Ros and Lyn Fergusson. She's only 20 months old and winning best of breed finished off her title so to win the group was just awesome. We were all cheering like crazy. :confused:

Photos of most of the dogs from today (not just the winners) will be up on my facebook either tonight or tomorrow depending on how well behaved my kids are.

Terriers

BIG Kerry

RUIG Jack

that is all i now

Best in Group 2 Terriers

B & P Oliphant / D Freshwater.... Gr Ch. Olizure Lieka Paint (Kerry Blue)

R/up in Group

S Mills not sure which one (sorry) (Jack Russell)

Puppy in Group

G & D Pukallus..... Chopperlodge Daydreamer (Bull Terrier)

Baby in Group

Mr P S Ryan / Miss S McKenzie.... Rizenstar Hurricane (Am Staff)

A little brag for my girl, this was our first ever Royal, she took bitch CC/ r.up BOB and puppy of breed last sunday 8th, then came back yesterday and was awarded Puppy in Group....... and she had only just turned 8mths....

Congrats Chopperlodge!! Stupid me wasn't looking at who was posting and was just reading the breeds & prefixes and read "Chopperlodge" and though - woohoo that is Chopperlodge from DOL. Then I realised it was you posting :laugh::laugh:

What a great win - you must have been over the moon!!!

Congrats Chopperlodge!! Stupid me wasn't looking at who was posting and was just reading the breeds & prefixes and read "Chopperlodge" and though - woohoo that is Chopperlodge from DOL. Then I realised it was you posting :laugh: :D

What a great win - you must have been over the moon!!!

:p to say I was over the moon was a bit of an understatement....I was in shock first of all and still smiling today...

I have NEVER been to the Ekka let alone exhibited, but the Bullies were on sunday this year so I could go without worrying about the kids, not in my wildest dreams did I expect to get CC let alond puppy in group......especially with the line up that there was!!!! Definately stoked and will be for awhile to come :eek:

Well done Chopperlodge!! Your girl looked great and her win was very well deserved!
THAT WAS YOU CHOPPERLODGE?? :laugh::laugh::laugh: WOW I was so excited for you, i was in the line up with the cairn! I gave you a big cheer!!!! Its nice to see a bully get a great win like that! :D Cpngrats!!
Congratulations chopper. :D :):thumbsup:

Thankyou all, hey its been nearly a week and I am STILL smiling...lol and Lexie thought she was all that and the bag of chips.. but she is now back to being the "ferral farm kid" for the time being and enjoying being filthy dirty whenever possible :D